Smart Messenger

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

From $25/month. 30-day free trial.

Buzz N Gear Your One Stop To Awesomness

Excellent app, excellent support. Certainly a must for every business. It's just a hassle free - make me money app :)

Sanistores

very useful app just needs some updates!

The Urban Fest Estore

It works good and Great support! Can't wait to having more sales with it.

Sports Panda

I installed this app 59 days ago, but I wasn't actively selling anything. In fact, I shut it down temporarily back in October and reopened it last weekend. 7 days back in business and I already have 5 sales through this app! Woohoo!

365premiumstuff

I would like to give 7 star when it is possible. The app itself is really great app.

Compared when I send an automation email sequence. This app has high open rate from the start.

& yesterday I need help with some code to reposition the app box as I use fixed add to cart button. The support delivers!

Thanks

Bohemiam Jungle

I installed your application but it does not work in my store ...
A part I have paid pages associated with my facebook account

Can you help me? Thank you

Trendingvip

Very Good Support And Crazy Booster App!
1. Real Data compare another app like Recart (Recart tag All Your order, actually those sales not drive from the app)
2. Better Display Checkbox
3. 3 Messenger will send out for each customer
4.Cheaper and good support

1stthelove

It's not work...
Not work on my site...

Iloveveterinary

The FB Messenger Remarketing app has already recovered five abandoned carts in the first 18 days that it was installed. The open rate on the Facebook message is 72%

Fate Crew Store

Recovered quite a few lost sales with this. The sales that came through of this app was way more than this app cost, so it's a no-brainer. Support is great too and they answered my questions quickly. Everyone should be using this.