Smart Messenger

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

From $25/month. 30-day free trial.

Antifa Supply

The app is pure genius and the support is excellent. If you don't have it, GET IT!

Trendr Dk

Amazing app, amazing support from Akbar

Bangili

Love it!
I just installed this app yesterday in my store and today it recovered me my first $50.
I like the customization options that it has and the notifications button is small and discreet.
Highly recommend it :)

Moto Key Tags

Fantastic app and dev team. App works as intended and has already recovered a huge number of orders. Definitely recommend giving it a go. You won't regret it!

Cabizo

Works flawlessly and best of all, Joe is absolutely brilliant! :-)

Epicgoodiesshop

I installed this app 2 days ago. Already made a sale. Works like a charm. Very easy to use. Responsive support. This is another conversion booster for my store. It nicely fills the gap of retargeting visitors who add to cart but do not leave their email address. Nicely done!
Update: 4 weeks in use & making very good ROI. Happy

Ctsounds

It seems like a cool concept but this app needs help. It continues to send my customers links to other peoples websites and products through my Facebook page. Not cool at all. We sell car electronics but customers keep getting messages about stretch mark removal cream and other various products unrelated to mine from another companies websites from my Facebook page, which seems very unethical and sketchy. Hopefully, it is just a software issue that they can fix but for now, stay away!

3rdcoastpaws

Installed 3 days ago and got my first purchase today! It works!

Doggymarket

Great app! Very easy to install and manage.
Highly recommended!

Lighthouse 20

Amazing! In 10 days, the FB Messenger Remarketing app has recovered five abandoned carts ! The open rate on the Facebook message is 86%...and has allowed us to engage more customers. It's been great! Highly recommend.