Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Cartback

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

Gofar Essentials

I've noticed a few people already interacting with the popup, and it's been only 2 days in!

Artisticpod

Love it! Got me 3 recovered sales within the first few days of using it.
Great customer service!

Vivid Deals

Love it! Great customer service also!

Click Shop Drop

So easy to use, just works in the background trying to get you sales, without you needing to do anything. And messenger messages have more engagement than email and retargetting. Such a great idea...and the main thing is it's made us sales. Woohoo...

Grips 4 Less

App is an absolute must-have if you run Facebook ads. It recovers hundreds of sales for us each month which would not have been captured with an abandoned cart email app (very few people leave email addresses when they leave our site before buying)

My Heart Bubble

Thank you so much for fantastic customer service! And even customizing your APP per my request! Awesome Joe, thank you!!! :)

Active Swag

App is pretty simple - user gets messaged via Facebook to come back for their abandoned cart. But I'm super excited for the potential of chatbots. The abandoned shopper and my store could have a fully automated conversation on FB Messenger to win the shopper back. I've emailed developer and he says features along this line are coming

1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 Next