Smart Messenger

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

From $25/month. 30-day free trial.

Frankees

This app is great, increased abandoned cart conversions massively. Really really happy with it! Great support too.

MAMAVIPSHOP

Usually, I don't use to write any reviews but if there are 6 stars undoubtedly I will put them... The support equip is excellently,especially Joe. When I needed help with the configuration of the app they replied immediately....On the end Joe called me by video call in order to reply me of all my questions in order to set the app correctly. Thank you very much gays!!!

Crave Mattress

Easy to use and works seamlessly with Shopify. Automatically sends a reminder to the customer who left something in their cart. Highly recommend.

heyydar.com

A very good application. Rapidity in response and customer support quality. Recommend with confidence 5 *****

The At-Home Academy

I wasn't sure whether my customers would use this but I offered a good discount and it seemed to work. I also like that the app sends customers abandoned cart follow ups and for my type of business where customers don't always buy upfront, it pays for itself with just one returning customer sale.

Le Shop Beauté

Absolutely amazing app, worth 1000 times the money ! I should have installed it a long time ago but I was using another one. This one's better.

Shox Store

The best app for get your sales back, the support is really amazing, fast and beyond expectations. Joe helps me in everything. including giving some tips about my business. Best app so far.

ShopDimePiece

Great app! It’s very organized and easy to use. It works seamlessly with your website and takes little to no management. Perfect for those with lots of traffic and little sales.

madefreshtees

This app has made me a ton of money by reminding customers who abandoned the cart. Customer service is great too, any time I run into issues, I get it resolved quickly.

GYM CONQUER

I can't express how good this app is and all the work behind it as well as the developers. They took their time and helped me solve every little issue I had in matter of no time. I really recommend, the app boosts conversions by far and the support is tremendous. A+++