Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

heyydar.com

A very good application. Rapidity in response and customer support quality. Recommend with confidence 5 *****

The At-Home Academy

I wasn't sure whether my customers would use this but I offered a good discount and it seemed to work. I also like that the app sends customers abandoned cart follow ups and for my type of business where customers don't always buy upfront, it pays for itself with just one returning customer sale.

Le Shop Beauté

Absolutely amazing app, worth 1000 times the money ! I should have installed it a long time ago but I was using another one. This one's better.

Shox Store

The best app for get your sales back, the support is really amazing, fast and beyond expectations. Joe helps me in everything. including giving some tips about my business. Best app so far.

ShopDimePiece

Great app! It’s very organized and easy to use. It works seamlessly with your website and takes little to no management. Perfect for those with lots of traffic and little sales.

madefreshtees

This app has made me a ton of money by reminding customers who abandoned the cart. Customer service is great too, any time I run into issues, I get it resolved quickly.

GYM CONQUER

I can't express how good this app is and all the work behind it as well as the developers. They took their time and helped me solve every little issue I had in matter of no time. I really recommend, the app boosts conversions by far and the support is tremendous. A+++

Let's Print Big

We have realized over time that this is a must have app. It will gain you sales! It's really cool how it works. Add it to your store and after you get it set up to your liking, put something in your cart and watch it work. Really slick!
Greg - www.letsprintbig.com

kidscorner01

Wonderful app and world class customer support. Highly recommended due to the white glove service from the developers. Setup was smooth thanks to their help. Facebook Messenger targeting is the new email marketing. Cartback follows Facebook's rules to a "T" - they're compliant to Facebook's policies by design, so you can't shoot yourself in the foot

Shepherd Webshop

Fast suport. Thank you for the help. It all work now. Had some trouble at first but it worked out fine