Smart Messenger

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

From $25/month. 30-day free trial.

ShockCart

The customer support is by far the best I've seen from any shopify app developer. We tried all of the Messenger apps, and this was the easiest one to set up and configure. Cartback makes it super easy to use Messenger to make real sales. Our store makes hundreds of extra sales each month, which we would not recovered through email. Abandoned checkout emails can only be sent once the customer has entered all their info (email, billing, etc). Cartback allows us to market to potential customers further up the funnel who did NOT give you their email address yet. And this is a game-changer.

oShop24.com

This app is a must have for every store! customer support is good and very responsive. the app is recovering abandoned carts every day, and its easy to setup in 5 minutes.

Hidizs | Enjoy Music Like Never Before

How can I contact Cartback except leave 1 star review? I can even find their contact email, instant message, I just wanna revise the setup of 2nd abandon cart message.

WHITE MARKET USA

Abandoned checkout emails can only be sent after the customer entered all their info (email, billing, etc) on the checkout page. With this app you can remarket to potential customers further up the funnel who did NOT give you their email address yet. The discount widget entices our shoppers to opt-in. After that, they either convert themselves or we rely on Cartback to convert them. Again, no need for them to get to the checkout page which is a game-changer. Facebook Messenger itself is a total game changer. Considering how many people are logged into FB at all times, the number of people you can reach, etc. Abandoned cart messages are just the start. Things like receipts and post-purchase followups keep us in front of our customers on the channel that they're most receptive to.

Quartzily

Their customer support is very good and responsive, love this app so much for retargeting and abandon recovery.

Berojgarr

Developer changes the price whenever he likes. Promises 10k messages at the time of installing but goes to 1k in few months. Beware

TrucsCool

This app is very efficient, Highly recommended (Y)
The costumer support is the best one I've ever seen.

555Jewelry

the App is very helpful, it helps us create a lot of sales
for customers who's add items to cart and never finished their purchase.
well recommended !!!

Hardtuned Car Clothing & Racewear

Great app - seeing some awesome results. It's easy to implement and we haven't had any issues in setting up and getting it to work.

Epik Canvas

One of my most valuable apps. I have a 46x ROI so it pays for itself many times over. It's extremely easy to setup as well. Definitely recommend!