Smart Messenger

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

From $25/month. 30-day free trial.

The Gadget Suite

What an amazing app, Joe is great and helps your setup everything. my ROI is 14. Great Support and such a simple app to use

Origo

At the best, Cartback Messenger Remarketing helped us recover as much as 10 sales in one day, so this was highly valuable! The interface would need some extra work but all in all I would recommend it as an essential remarketing tool.

Kallie & Co.

They double charged me, I showed the documentation stating I was charged twice within the same month and are dragging their feet and pretty much refused to give the refund. No big deal, just shady business practices.

I was told that even though they didn't deny the double charge, they would refund me the extra $29 if I removed this review. Very disappointed with their customer service and business practices.

Bulletproof Zone

This app is so awesome. We've only used it for less than 3 weeks and already converted 10 purchases! Highly recommended!

Pod Your Reef

I love this app! Let me start by explaining my rationale for using Cartback. I was hesitant on using multiple touch point reminders via e-mail. However, after looking at my conversion rate on follow-up email sequences it was ,money sitting there I wasn't recovering. The downside of e-mail is so many people use e-mail and it often gets overlooked and just deleted. This is where Cartback shines, you'll be able to reach your shoppers on a less crowded platform. People are almost trained to pick up their phones and look at the messages they get on facebook. Maybe the timing is bad and they are at work though and can't be on it at the time of the message, that's not a problem with Cartback, you can have a sequence sent out with different messages at different times. This is extremely helpful especially if you're able to compare it to what has worked with email intervals. Sending similiar messages that mirror one another really helps reinforce your brand and can show you're a professional and not someone sitting in their mom's basement shipping orders as you get them, even if you are. If you're thinking I already have email should I do this? The answer is yes, it doesn't have to be one of the other.

I spend a pretty good amount of money on my e-mail software, more than I spend on Cartback. How does it compare, just as well if not better. You don't need to choose one, you need to use both. This has generated $1000's of dollars of recovered sales. Did I see a drop in recovery from email no? Why because this captures people before they get to the point that e-mail would work. You're getting multiple levels of revenue protection here.

I was able to set up the whole thing in less than 10 minutes, I'm not a pro by any means it was just that simple. This is an app that's to the point for those that want results.

Trends Mart Club

I used the APP to help me to recover some of my abandon carts and it has increase the recovery rate by 30% so far. This APP is awesome and you should definitely try for yourself. You will be glad that you did. Increase your revenue by regaining back some of those abandon carts Today!

Beautiful Ink

Cartback has helped me get nearly £6,500 worth of extra sales since installing it in May. Nothing to complain about here !

BlueStarShop

I used this app, It helps me recover a lot of abandoned checkout. I recommend you to use this app. Thanks you!

inlightenco

Thanks Joe, you did a good job getting a new customer satisfied. Great app, works magic to retarget, brilliant idea and excellent execution

FUSED HAWAII

Simple to use! Such a great addition to our store:) The customization as well has been such a great way to communicate with our customers. Increased sales overnight.