Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Cartback

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

BlueStarShop

I used this app, It helps me recover a lot of abandoned checkout. I recommend you to use this app. Thanks you!

inlightenco

Thanks Joe, you did a good job getting a new customer satisfied. Great app, works magic to retarget, brilliant idea and excellent execution

FUSED HAWAII

Simple to use! Such a great addition to our store:) The customization as well has been such a great way to communicate with our customers. Increased sales overnight.

MAZIMUM

I would like to thank you guys for this great app that helped me generate 5% of my net profit. Also, Thank you, Joe, for the great customer service.

www.petitloli.com

I have been using this app for 3 or 4 months and I am really happy with the results. Very easy to install, and we get back a lot of sales from it !
Their customer support is outstanding. Very pro and fast. I recommend !

WoodWelt Watches

This is an amazing App that every store that advertise on Facebook should have. We have installed the app for less than 1 month and already did us around 1k Euro in extra revenue. We highly recommend it!

Kids Car Sales

Great app. Easy to set up and the support is fantastic. The best part is the long free trial period so you really get a good grasp for how this app will benefit your store before you even pay a cent.

Atomic Jane Clothing

We wait until any app has been working for us for a decent amount of time before leaving a review. This app is one of the best apps we've installed in our 5 years of being in business. Messenger re-marketing is very powerful and continues to return to us in the neighborhood of 60 + percent! If you want to make more money, get it now.

JewelryLab

By far the best messenger re-marketing app with much better pricing options. Very fast and dependable customer support if needed at all. Thanks guys! You account for roughly 12% of all of our sales and we appreciate the work you guys do!

Luke

Skin Nation

Cartback Messenger is awesome! The simple analytics show you exactly what you need to know. I've increased my sales over 15% in 6 months. Really nice app that works great!