Smart Messenger

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

From $25/month. 30-day free trial.

MAZIMUM

I would like to thank you guys for this great app that helped me generate 5% of my net profit. Also, Thank you, Joe, for the great customer service.

www.petitloli.com

I have been using this app for 3 or 4 months and I am really happy with the results. Very easy to install, and we get back a lot of sales from it !
Their customer support is outstanding. Very pro and fast. I recommend !

WoodWelt Watches

This is an amazing App that every store that advertise on Facebook should have. We have installed the app for less than 1 month and already did us around 1k Euro in extra revenue. We highly recommend it!

apothecary87

I downloaded this app, like many, so I could tap into a new area of brand comms with our clients when they abandoned their carts. I signed up and ended up paying $69 per month.

The free trial really was exciting as I thought it would let me see how my clients responded to this channel of communication. The only issue was that the developer took the majority of the trial to fix issues with the app so it performed in the way advertised. Not ideal, but I was happy the issues were finally fixed and we moved into the paid use of the app, and I could trial it properly with my clients

Unfortunately for me, my clients really didn't respond well to it, as they seemed to treat it as if it were an invasive form of communication. After giving it a full month, it seemed to be doing more harm than good, so I chose to uninstall the app. I did this in 19th Nov '18, which was 1 day after the billing cycle.

In my next Shopify invoice, I found we had been charged a full $69 for 18th Nov - 18th Dec (charged in advance), which doesn't seem to be right for two reasons; 1) The app got 24 hours of use out of what was charged for that month. 2) If I'm paying forward like this, then the free trial was NEVER actually free, and I paid for the developer to get their own app functioning correctly.

After contacting Shopify (who contacted the developer) with a friendly email asking if we could get a refund on the month not used, the app developer sent a reply which I found to be very unprofessional. The chap claimed that because I had had issues at the start with the app functioning, his and his team's time speaking with me justified the charge. He then mentioned that he would lose money if he refunded me (baring in mind the service was future charged), and he would rather spend the money I had paid, to provide value to other customers that might appreciate his work.

Now I want to point out, that at no point have I mentioned it was unappreciated, however the app didn't work as it should have, and then it didn't work for my clients. My reasons for discontinuing were fair. But they wish to keep the money, so that they can hide the trial month, that you don't even truly get to experience.

In my opinion, this is unprofessional and deceitful. And the app does more damage to your clients than good. I would have given this a 3 Star Review for clever innovation, if he hadn't been so unprofessional when losing a client.

Kids Car Sales

Great app. Easy to set up and the support is fantastic. The best part is the long free trial period so you really get a good grasp for how this app will benefit your store before you even pay a cent.

Atomic Jane Clothing

We wait until any app has been working for us for a decent amount of time before leaving a review. This app is one of the best apps we've installed in our 5 years of being in business. Messenger re-marketing is very powerful and continues to return to us in the neighborhood of 60 + percent! If you want to make more money, get it now.

JewelryLab

By far the best messenger re-marketing app with much better pricing options. Very fast and dependable customer support if needed at all. Thanks guys! You account for roughly 12% of all of our sales and we appreciate the work you guys do!

Luke

Skin Nation

Cartback Messenger is awesome! The simple analytics show you exactly what you need to know. I've increased my sales over 15% in 6 months. Really nice app that works great!

Bouncy Trampolines

Best messenger marketing app out there with fair pricing! Using it on all of my stores! Super helpful support also!

Xinofy

wow is an awesome app.... 100% recommend it. you left to much money on the table, if you dont use this !