Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

JewelryLab

By far the best messenger re-marketing app with much better pricing options. Very fast and dependable customer support if needed at all. Thanks guys! You account for roughly 12% of all of our sales and we appreciate the work you guys do!

Luke

Skin Nation

Cartback Messenger is awesome! The simple analytics show you exactly what you need to know. I've increased my sales over 15% in 6 months. Really nice app that works great!

Bouncy Trampolines

Best messenger marketing app out there with fair pricing! Using it on all of my stores! Super helpful support also!

Xinofy

wow is an awesome app.... 100% recommend it. you left to much money on the table, if you dont use this !

Wake Slay Repeat

We started using this app after seeing it on fashion nova’s website. It’s a great tool to connect with potential customers and engage with them on a personal level. The customer service has been great. They helped make sure we got the prechecked mark. wakeslayrepeat.com

WiHear

I've been using this app since one year ago and it's by far much much better than email marketing CR
I wish all the best for the owners

Herogameszone

I have used this application and it is really impressive, the month of September 2018 got more than 4 K in sales thanks to Cartback, therefore I recommend it completely if you want to increase your sales, and customer service is excellent.

ESS6 Fashion

Great app. Does what it says. Definitely recommended! Great customer support in helping us set up everything and made sure everything worked perfectly!

DSRCV

Messenger is the absolute best remarketing channel. Cartback lets you reach abandoned carts that were previously not reachable (since visitors that abandon their carts don't need to leave an email address to get contacted). There are abandoned cart email apps out there that bolted on messenger as an add-on feature much later on. Cartback is 100% focused on messenger. The app setup is super easy, and you can customize the messages and language settings easily too. After that, it requires no real management. The conversions are 2-3 times higher than we've seen in the past through abandoned cart emails. Almost guaranteed deliverability and engagement. Our customers pay more attention to Messenger messages. They're a lot more personal and intimate than email.

And Cartback's not just for abandoned carts. You can now send receipts and follow-ups through Messenger, which are great to engage customers after they purchase.

HouseWander

Yes, this app is pricey. Do you want to know if those are money well invested? Check at the hundreds of other 5-stars reviews. Try it FREE for a month (no other app lets you), and you'll see money coming through immediately.
Great app, easy (maybe a bit oversimplified) dashboard, fast support sevice.
Great job, guys.