Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Cartback

Recover abandoned carts & much more w/ FB Messenger Marketing

The Deal Bunker

Our store also installed after the FB update. Unfortunately not a single visitor opted in despite getting over 150 add to cart events.

Hopefully the app makers are working on ways to improve the number of people that do tick this box as it would be really useful!

Boho Box Jewellery

Due to a Facebook messenger policy update, the Send to Messenger checkbox will not automatically be ticked.

This means that the app will not work for anyone if you install it after Friday 6th October. If you installed this before October 6th, it will continue to work.

From now on, a potential customer has to come to your product page, tick the checkbox MANUALLY and THEN click add to cart. This obviously won't happen which makes the app not worth having.

I'm so disappointed because I was looking forward to using this app as so many have had great things to say about it. However, because I installed it after October 6th, there's nothing we can do. The app won't capture anyone's add to carts because of the new Facebook policy.

Please let me know if you find a solution or a workaround and I will definitely be changing my review! Thank you.

Likesy

The idea is great, I waited for app like this and was so excited to see it is in the app store, but... the popup is so lazy that so few people will even see it, it is unstable and has so little option to customize, I would wait for the people behind this app to make it function better and will surely want to use it again and change this review.