Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Cartback

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

ShopStunners

I used this app and it works as designed. I was able to recover a abandoned sale using this. Must have.

Dolceterra Italian Within US Store

200 sales have now been made through Messenger This translates to $28450 in extra revenue! Great job

breo

Really Good Tech Service Support. A+++++
Their Tech Support helped me solved problem even 10PM on their time area.
Thank you so much.

Learn Japanese with The Japan Shop

Facebook Messenger Marketing by Cartback is amazing! All I can say is that it is a must have app for your shopify store. It will run in the background recovering abandoned cart and even generate sales on follow-up messages. We spent not more than $200 for the subscription and so far so good that it generated $4524 in extra revenue!

Lufink

Great application and great customer service!
The application works really well and has a very good customer service that solves any problem or doubt you have!

Wonder Woman Box

I love it I grow my sales thank you verry much you help my business im verry happy and love this apps

2delica

Very smart app & team! It very useful for my shop. You should install it ASAP. Thank CartBack team so much!

Rescue Swag

Great app that just works away in the background. Fairly good recovery rates too. Would be nice if it could rotate messages to split test

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your review and suggestion. Happy to discuss the split-testing idea further with you if you're up for a call.

Your results with Cartback are fantastic btw!

CSG Store

This app and the customer support are amazing - truly! If ever my Facebook account gets disconnected and I don't know it, these guys contact me and help remind me to check and reconnect it. Also, they are quick with responses on any issues that might pop up. Not to mention, our sales have increased from the abandon cart reminders and more!

December 17, 2019

Thanks for mentioning our customer support.

Yes Facebook pages can get disconnected sometime. If you don't want to have to deal w/ FB disconnects, feel free to try our other app which just uses the phone # from your checkout page to send abandoned cart texts: https://apps.shopify.com/winback

www.ultrapoi.com

Great App for a whole new frontier on abandoned carts. Are you still only trying to recover Carts through email??? That is so 2015! Just think about how effective it is to get a message through Facebook messenger vs only checking an email. The customer can reply with no effort and immediately get back to the cart with ease! Try this app out ASAP and BTW Joe provides great support and will help you out if you have any questions!

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your kind review. I just looked at your stats - you're getting 100X ROI in the past month! We're so happy you're getting such great results with Cartback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45