Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Cartback

Recover abandoned carts w/ FB Messenger & Messenger Marketing

Little Wooden Toybox

Love this app! So easy to set up and and makes it easy to communicate with customers and build a PM contact list - not to mention recovering abandoned carts quickly and easily ❤️❤️❤️ Great support too!

Tyny Giraffe

This app is in my must have apps. Super easy to use and configure. ROI is crazy. Absolutly recommended.

My Minimo

I haven't even finished up my trial yet and this app has saved me 30 carts & over 1k in revenue. Keeper.

Rowley's Shop

Using this app for more than a year!!
a Must app to increase sells.
excellent service.
Talked with Joe so many times and always got answers within a few hours.

Recommended

Frankees

This app is great, increased abandoned cart conversions massively. Really really happy with it! Great support too.

MAMAVIPSHOP

Usually, I don't use to write any reviews but if there are 6 stars undoubtedly I will put them... The support equip is excellently,especially Joe. When I needed help with the configuration of the app they replied immediately....On the end Joe called me by video call in order to reply me of all my questions in order to set the app correctly. Thank you very much gays!!!

Crave Mattress

Easy to use and works seamlessly with Shopify. Automatically sends a reminder to the customer who left something in their cart. Highly recommend.

heyydar.com

A very good application. Rapidity in response and customer support quality. Recommend with confidence 5 *****

The At-Home Academy

I wasn't sure whether my customers would use this but I offered a good discount and it seemed to work. I also like that the app sends customers abandoned cart follow ups and for my type of business where customers don't always buy upfront, it pays for itself with just one returning customer sale.

Le Shop Beauté

Absolutely amazing app, worth 1000 times the money ! I should have installed it a long time ago but I was using another one. This one's better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42