Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Cartback

Recover abandoned carts & much more w/ FB Messenger Marketing

Unique Leather Bracelets

I have recently deployed the app and still working on fine tuning it, but my customers are using it. Support has been awesome and very responsive! Joe was proactive in offering suggestions on best practices of the app.

Studio58 Hair Extensions

We have had this app roughly a month. Easy set up, very intuitive, and excellent support if required. The abandoned cart part of the app alone has resulted in over £4000 worth of extra sales!

Baltic Essentials

Great support and over Father's Day weekend no less!! They even offered to drive into the office to support me. What dedication. For this reason, we have chosen their messaging app over the competitors.

TerraCure

I only just installed the app yesterday. I was having a bit of trouble getting it right and after some back and forth, where their support answered my mails on the spot, support offered to set up a call to help me get it working. We did it and I would like to point out that Joe was extremely helpful and accommodating. This is a team that understands the importance of customer support. I buy from PEOPLE. With this level of support I would buy from them again and again. Besides this, the app offers great functionality and is very easy to set up and work with. The 30 day free trial makes this a no-brainer. Highly recommended!

PressaBottle

Joe gave me a call and helped me set up the app to ensure I was getting optimal results. Great app, great support I recommend it.

Two White Socks

Great support team and cool app. Very helpful developers and great for engaging customers after sale.

Kisskidee

Very responsive customer support. This app has done wonders for my store. I definitely recommend it. Open rates are more than double those of email! Excellent.

Guardian Angel Collection

This app has generated a lot of sales for us. The customer service is top notch. We recently sent a broadcast and were surprised at how many sales came in. Great ROI.

Free Spirit Shop

This app has done a great job at recovering abandoned carts from our customers. The customer service is also great and responsive, thanks Joe!

Tara Lynn's Boutique

I love the idea of this because it can still potentially get the sale even without their email address. Everyone pretty much has Facebook and a lot of people will want to snag a coupon code for their purchase

When they click to get a coupon code, that's what allows you to then message them through FB messenger.

I have had great success with this app and recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43