Amazon MCF by ByteStand , 415 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. September 2023

Using it for more than 2 years now. It just does the job and since the store needs expanded, customer support (cheers Cara) is absolutely tops to ensure I'm up to the latest developments. All five stars and beyond!

Glassique Cadeau
Litauen
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
25. Juli 2023

Excellent customer support and this app does exactly as it says it does. This program integrates with my Amazon account without any issues. 10/10 would recommend!

Advatec Aquatics
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
6. Februar 2024

Seamless set-up

Kano's Depot
Kanada
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
17. August 2023

Amazon FBA /MCF by ByteStand has been a lifesaver, making the MCF - Shopify integration super smooth and easy. Setup is simple and their support - especially Cary - is just awesome. Highly recommended !!

Pookie Home
3 monate mit der App
15. August 2023

Great service with a great product and pretty easy to use. Worth the price. Give it a trial run and see.

Anew Oral
Vereinigtes Königreich
9 monate mit der App
30. August 2023

Excellent app, so easy to use and so simple, not overcomplicated. Great customer service if things pop up, highly recommended!

Better Bears Foods
Kanada
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
26. Juli 2023

I think this app it's a great added value for all the merchants are now selling on amazon FBA and wants to connect the FBA to their store.
It was a bit tricky in the first moment, but Cara from the customer service it's a star and helped me solve all the problems and now let me go live with a new store.

O'ccaffè
Italien
3 monate mit der App
18. Juli 2023

This app is great in fulfilling all our subscription orders and the customer support, especially Cara, has been excellent in helping us with app set up issues. Highly recommended!

Ember Snacks
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
5. September 2023

I've had to contact customer support and they were excellent! Quick to understand my issue and help, Cara was amazing and solved my problem in less than 10 minutes. She even stayed on with me as I fixed the issue on my end and tested everything. I couldn't ask for more. Excellent customer service. Thanks Cara!

Swift Commerce Shop
20 tage mit der App
22. Juni 2023

Really good solution for us in order to quickly start selling without needing a seperate warehouse. We had some issues syncing the stock but Cara really quickly helped!

Natulio