Amazon FBA Shipping: ByteStand

Amazon FBA Shipping: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Amazon FBA fulfillment both in the US and abroad

ALXUM

Charged me extra 20 dollars, and don't reply my email. I've emailed them 3 times, they just ignore my emails.

WunderZap

I used this app without problems for a couple months. I woke up today to find that it said there were no rates available for my market, and that customers had been coming to the site for 14 hours without the ability to place an order, due to the shipping methods being broken from this app. I instantly deleted them and will never be using them again.

August 1, 2019

Unfortunately you ran out of FBA inventory. When a shop runs out of inventory Amazon no longer returns rates. The moral of this story is to ensure you do not run out of inventory as our other 800+ customers never had any issues.

nomad travel Gear

I would rate this service zero if i could. I asked one of the customer service representatives Gennifer if they could guide me through on how to set it up properly as the service wasn't working probably and this is the message i received

"Unfortunately, our FBA Shipping app can be complex to setup. It may be a better use of your time to explore other shipping options."

Basically saying they couldn't be bothered.

March 19, 2019

We have a detailed record of all the conversations that come thru the help desk. We exchanged 69 emails with Alan of Nomad Travel. Gennifer spent hours explaining our app to Allen, both via email and over the phone, sharing our video library and helping Alan every way possible.

Typically our app takes less than 5 minutes to install.

At some point we have to let the user know that maybe this app isn't for them, we reached that point with Alan.

TACO vs BURRITO

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU HAVE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (in different regions of the world)! Note that if you are in the US and want to enable Amazon FBA Fullfillment you can't do it for international orders. Which means if you get a mix of orders, you can only have Amazon fullfill the orders to US addresses and not international but the whole thing breaks down because you can't just fullfill them yourself...the customer can't check out internationally!

So frustrating to spend hours because it says "Amazon FBA fulfillment both in the US and abroad" but after hours and then speaking to them on the phone, they told me it wasn't possible. And you can't simply choose to fullfill the International orders on your own as it can only be Amazon 100% or you need to install and pay for Locksmith and clone all your products and then have those be only available internationally....

Either way this product won't let you fully outsource the fullfillment! So frustrating!!! You really need to change the messaging!

ChicFit

I'm having a horrible experience with this app from day 1. It doesn't work, my first order did not get fulfill. I had to do a manual fulfillment after days of waiting. At first, they were answering my emails, and even called me back. But for the past couple of days, nothing. I begged for a phone call through emails, but nothing. I'm asking the status on my request, but not even an email back. I understand they may still working on it, but at least, have a courtesy to reply to me, or a phone call. This is just horrible. I'm starting to think that because I'm still in the trial period, they don't care. Just horrible experience

CrediThink

International shipping through FBA (Multichannel fulfillment order) by this app doesn't "automagically" work if the items you are selling are

1. Ineligible for FBA export program. (you can check the eligibility in your AMZ Seller central account)
2. Non-media. (Only the following media products are eligible for international Multi-Channel Fulfillment: books, movies, videos, and DVDs (BMVD products)

FYI, https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=200149570

I'm going to uninstall this app. It's a real bummer.
Customer service is great, though.

Organic101

*I will gladly change this review to 5 stars if/when this issue gets sorted as I hate leaving anything but 5 star reviews. But after a total of 7+ hours on the phone (conservatively) with staff from Shopify, ByteStand, and Amazon, and still not being able to get this app working as described, I feel this is a fair rating based on my experience; I am sorry.

CONTEXT:

The gentleman at ByteStand was very nice and professional and we trouble shot via shared-screen a lot of possible issues until everything seemed to be done correctly. However, allegedly I am still unable to fulfill international orders via ByteStand on FBA Export Eligible inventory. I was told that this is an Amazon issue, not a ByteStand issue in spite of my inventory being FBA Export Eligible.

While on the phone with Amazon, they are told me that they do not allow "non-media" products to be internationally fulfilled via 3rd party fulfillment software, so there is a massive discrepancy here in what ByteStand FBA says they do vs what Amazon is telling me.

I politely insisted that they were incorrect and escalated this case all the way up to Catalog Captive Team and then escalated it again to "Leadership" (with screen shots) insisting that this app should be working and that it was set up properly and that the problem must be on their end. The case is still open. However, I expect Amazon sweep this under the rug via ninja-closing-the-case-on-the-down-low and/or ninja-merging-the-case-with-an-unrelated-case-closed-weeks-ago which leaves me pounding sand for the last 2 days.

Besides the app not working properly for me, the people at ByteStand were very nice and professional.