Amazon FBA / MCF Shipping

Amazon FBA & MCF shipping and real time rates worldwide

$25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Aquariumproducts.ca

Responsive customer service, they were able to effectively walk me through issues. - UX is clunky and there were some tricks to get around some of the bugs
- No issues with functioning

Mommy Love Baby

Location Australia

the app stopped working recently, but it has come back up after 1-2 hours, and the team has been responsive since then. But it may need a little bit improvement on preventing the downtime from happening again

Geeza Men

Cara really helped us solve our problems. Although they shouldnt have happened in the first place she really did help put things right.

The Blazing Cajun

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like how straight forward and easy to use this app is. It's fantastic and extremely helpful. The technical support is extraordinary especially Cara, and the turnaround time for responses are first class! I would recommend this app to anyone using Amazon's FBA.

VIPKid Milestones

Customer service for this app is top notch. Cara takes the time to look into your issues and even creates video tutorials to help. My biggest issue is that you need to purchase 2 different apps (FBA Shipping and FBA Import) to have a complete solution.

Topologie

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is easy to use and inexpensive. There were some miscommunications between us. But it's all good now, thank you Todd.

Lizard Life

Location Costa Rica

This app should probably get a five star rating but I had a very difficult time setting it up and getting it to work which is probably more to do with my lack of knowledge than the function of the app itself.

With that said I am just a normal guy who lives at the beach and spends more time surfing than in front of a computer and the helpful staff at ByteStand were able to get me up and running.

I couldn't have been able to get this setup without the great staff at ByteStand and gold standard of service from Shopify.