Amazon FBA Shipping: ByteStand

Amazon FBA Shipping: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Amazon FBA fulfillment both in the US and abroad

OmYONI

I had a ton of questions regarding if this app was right for my business. I spoke with Chip at support who was super knowledgeable about their app as well as Amazon FBA. I went backwards and forwards a few times with Chip over the course of a week. All of my questions were answered at every stage. Great support !!!!

Celmix

This a great App I needed to integrate my stock FMA to shopify and this was possible with this app. Costumer servcice provided by Chip was amazing, helped me on every step on the way, cleared every doubt, and helped me configure it.

Hair Pill

Chip helped the team a lot in integrating the app with our amazon FBA. Thanks for al your help it is greatly appreciated.

kairos-testing

Great app, even better support. I asked them quite a complicated question regarding how their app works with the Shopify API and they got back to me with a very useful answer within a day. Would definitely recommend!

slinkysofatablesusa

I've recently launched in the US using FBA to fulfill orders from my site. Using ByteStand automates the process of sending orders to Amazon and pulling the fulfillment info back. I had a slight issue in that the orders though fulfilled on Amazon weren't changing from open status on my store. I asked Chip from ByteStand to take a look and he did so very quickly. Turned out the fault was with Amazon being slow to actually ship so the BStand app was working fine. Outstanding customer service and a good product. Highly recommend. Thanks guys.

Astric Medical Ltd

Fab App and fab customer service. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Customer service is very responsive and more importantly very knowledgable.

I'm know enjoying fully automated dispatch which is a huge relief.

Thanks Bytestand!

LOOK-IT Back-Up Camera

The ByteStand app works like a charm and the service they provide me is the best I ever had with any other app developers. Two thumbs up guys!

Junibel

I use FBA Shipping to handle our US and Canadian Shopify orders. It works excellent for what we need and their customer service has been A++. Would highly recommend using FBA Shipping for anyone that wants to easily integrate Amazon shipping fees on their Shopify store.

Starlettos

We used this app to replace a $500 per month multi-region fulfilment service that was becoming more and more inconvenient and meant we had to have both Amazon and alternate inventory in the USA,UK and Australia. Now we have only Amazon inventory and all our Shopify orders for US, European Union and Australian delivery are automated through FBA shipping by Bytestand. All that for $65 per month plus Bytestand’s tip that I could email Shopify, move to annual payment for the basic service level and still enjoy Carrier-calculated shipping for no extra cost (not advertised but available) That alone has saved us about $50 per month! Set up for 3 seller central channels was simple but you have to pay attention. Also because we still fulfil non FBA to other countries we had to use Locksmith together with the weight based shipping workaround that Bytestand explain, which is a clever solution to a Shopify limitation that only allows one fulfilment solution for each Product Name. As a result we now have an FBA product collection and a duplicate Non-FBA product collection with Locksmith limiting visibility by country. This was the most fiddly part of set up but is working really well. The Bytestand team checked it was all working when complete and fixed an error I had made. Great support. Great solution for multi-region fulfilment!

Innopure

App works really well - opens the order and it's created on Amazon straight away. Note - if you have a number of shipping rates set up in shopify all of these have to be deleted otherwise it will prevent orders going through

Previous 1 3 4 5 6