FBAship ‑ ship by Amazon FBA

FBAship ‑ ship by Amazon FBA

by Tapcash Inc

Import the orders and ship the items by Amazon FBA

ZilberHaar

Unique feature that is really good with this app is that if one has different SKU codes for various regions it has a table where one can map the Amazon SKU with the other channels. We haven't found this on other system. The system is really quite straightforward and works. It is a little on the expensive side however. Honestly should be about $10 per month. Customer support however is exceptionally bad. Getting replies to questions takes many days, when it is easy questions. When it is tough questions like the system which had double shipped over $600 worth of goods due to a developer error - well we're still waiting for a reply on that. It's a pity because the app is not bad. Unfortunately the competition doesn't have a simple mapping table, the solutions they for SKU naming problems are incredibly expensive and complex.

Activity Shoes

support= 0/5
no option for free trial. you need to subscribe.
claimed features 5/5
features that actually work 1/5
This app would probably get a better rating if support was available but as for now i would not recommend

Nolan Beck

I used this app to help me to manage all of the shipping steps from FBA to my Shopify customer. Once installed and connected with my Amazon account, FBAship instantly pulled the data and orders and started the shipping process right away, so easy to use. All of my Shopify orders are automatically updated with shipping status and tracking number, and my customers are also updated with shipping status too. This app is really doing everything for me! Now I can focus more on the other important tasks such as driving sales and inventory management.

tap4gifts

I am a senior Amazon seller and used Shopify 2 months ago. FBAship was just made for me. Well Done!!!