FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

by Optiapps

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager

Hottie Minks LTD

System is very easy. Not complicated at all to use. Great app to track all your audiences. When you need assistance, the customer support is responsive enough to help you. Overall, it is a very good app.

MOFO Official

Super easy to implement the tracking. The one issue I had is I didn't remove Facebook pixel from Shopify preferences, and pixels seemed to double fire, but after that, I noticed that they mention that in the first question of the FAQ in the app.

4 Shopperz

Might actually be the best pixel app there is. Great support, extremely helpful in answering questions, It's a highly recommended app.

Liftiness

I like the App. No complaints. Would recommend it. Super amazing customer support. Thank you very much.

Stewarts Chocolates

This is the best app for Facebook pixels management, I use it to add backup pixels, and link pixels to collections. Tracking is perfect, and everything is easy to use, I recommend for anyone using Facebook ads

AestheticNation

The app is no more working as promised and we have lost a lot of money because of it. Highly disappointed with the experience. Rating it singlet star after 3-4 months of happy usage. The app has gone wrong since last month.

maxwelry_IN

Really simple to use and doesn't need any technical knowledge.
Installing Multiple Facebook Pixels help you to get more data and
its help to grow your revenue and sales.all that Optiapps they help me fast and with high efficiency, best pixel app I've ever used thanks Facebook Pixels App team

Bamboo Bungalow

I was having trouble with my Facebook Pixel so I installed this app. I'm glad I did. The App is great but what's better than the app is the support, super helpful and helps solve any issues and answer questions. Happy customer, Thanks guys!

MR BRAND

I am completely satisfied with the app s features. In addition to using multiple pixels for your store, it allows you to manage pixels per products category (collection) so you can affect one pixel or more to specific collections and make tracking well targeted. Carry on guys hope to see more options in the near future.

Custom Creations

Well worth the price, easy to install and the support was helpful! A much needed pixel tool and I highly recommend.

Previous 1 3