FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Sumosamo

I was checking out for information about what this app is actually doing and the support explained everything. Very informative. App seems good to me. Thank you

Sergio's House of Gold

I'm so glad for the developer's help with this app, I had a pixel issue with another app and couldn't solve it on my own but he helped me and made sure my issue was resolved. Now it's fixed and working properly and I'm so happy with the outcome!

Lehaut's space

Cette application aide à suivre les achats des clients qui viennent de Facebook. Je recommande cette application, Elle marche très bien

Gingershouse

I had some trouble with this app at first, but thankfully the support helped me to solve it quickly and it's all working fine now

Marlattos

I can create pixels in Facebook my and assign them to the shopify collection inside this app. It allows us to make use of multi plixels. This app is awesome!

Fashion Sensor

With another app, my pixel was not firing the add to cart event before and the initiate checkout event either so had to try this app and ask some their help and I am so glad that it's all fixed now.

Grantville

I have great experience with this app. It does allow to track the orders, and actions on my store, and I can see that in the events manager in Facebook.

VueFootwear

I actually thought this was by FB, but it's not, just a fair warning1 However, I've kept it through and still enjoy it - it's a bit better than the options out there.

Merant's Vibe

Nin's Shack

This app is really helpful! Especially with the right tracking of Fb pixels, this boosted my sales by a lot. Thank you so much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10