FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

by Optiapps

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager

Colingenix

I have been using this app for a good time now and it really works! I'm so happy with it's implementation to my shop. Two thumbs up

Smithix Zone

I would highly recommend this app.. Very efficient in helping to track pixel events and it is very easy use. The tutorial video also help to set it up without any difficulty.

Few Twister

FBtrack is the best pixel app out there. I was hesitant at first but was very glad to have tried it out. I turned my 7-day free trial to
a monthly membership subscription. This is totally an awesome app

Laverine

This is a great app for tracking your conversion. Definitely track the events on my store. I got little bit of a problem setting it up at first since this is all new to me but I got all the help from Anthony.

Rhysprism

Incredible support! They really made sure that my problem was solved and that all my questions was answered. Many thanks to these guys.

Janeson Hut

Thank you FBtrack for fixing my problem with facebook pixel tracking. More importantly I can now add multiple pixels to my store that is working properly. I recommend this app very much

FullCart Shop

I'm very satisfied using this app. Very easy to use and took only few minutes to set up. The tutorial video inside the app offers good guidance too. Their support is helpful as well. I give it a 5 stars.

Billa Retail House

I have been using this app now in all my stores and it works so well. Customer support is always quick to help me when I have any concerns with the app which is really nice.

LOUVID-STORE

very good. muito para quem quer trabalhar como lojas on-line. para quem precisa tambem de uma renda extra

KingDwight Retail

Amazing app, great support. This is by far the best integration app for Facebook pixel. It works very well. I will surely be using it for a long time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7