Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 marzo 2022

Me encanta esta aplicación. Esta es la tercera aplicación de píxeles que probé y esta funciona mejor para mí.

The Bewitcher
Brasile
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 novembre 2021

I actually thought this was by FB, but it's not, just a fair warning1 However, I've kept it through and still enjoy it - it's a bit better than the options out there.

VueFootwear
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 gennaio 2022

I just launched my website and ran into Facebook Pixel so I thought I'd try it out and I'm glad I did. Tracks my ecommerce events very well Like add to cart, Page view, cart event and purchase etc. Best choice!

DaPark Lane
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 agosto 2022

My fb pixels is firing on my store and I am happy with the performance. I had to adjust a little bit, and watch their videos to understand how things work and then I was good to go!

CraftyCorner
Malaysia
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
22 dicembre 2019

Very useful app. It's pretty simple to use, customer support is really helpful they responded immediately to help me finish my set up correctly

atisyfashion
Nepal
22 marzo 2019

This app is great, I am happy about its performance. I use it with a free app to generate my product feed. All works like a charm.

daily deal store
Vietnam
5 aprile 2019

I recommend FBtrack, It's a must have for any Shopify store that uses Facebook ads. The app suits perfectly my needs and works very well

InfinityHut2
5 luglio 2022

this app was recommended to me by a friend. Great pixel tracker. By far the best I've tried so far. Set up is really easy, and well guided. I didn't encounter any problem

Toricelli's
Lituania
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 4 marzo 2021

The procedures are a complication we like that there is an automatic procedure even if it pays to save us time.

fitanissa
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 24 luglio 2019

I first used this app for 3 days and my tracking numbers went crazy, but after I talked with them support, I understood that I hadn't follow them instructions. I had to delete my Pixel from shopify store and put that into the FBTRACKING Pixel. Now I have installed 4 backup pixels (including the original) and the Pixels fire perfectly and the numbers shows exactly.

Great support and customer service, I switched to premium version.

Brayanna™