FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 26, 2023

keep up with the good work! this app is really awesome. Anthony is also such a big help with assisting me with my store pxels

Books Sentral
Argentina
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 17, 2023

I would definitely recommend this app. It has everything I need and it makes my work easy with it's preciseness into details. Customer Service is excellent too when I have questions, they are there to answer 24/7.

The Blue Lilies
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 15, 2023

Great optimization in tracking my data. Reports are so accurate which is a big help for me since I have multiple stores across shopify. Thanks to this awesome app!

XOXO by Xelena
January 12, 2023

Very helpful and FBTrack - Facebook Pixel App is very Amazon App for Tracking Shopify Orders. Greatfull

Cheapolavish Store
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
January 10, 2023

accurate reporting wih my data which is good for my business is one of the reasons I kept this app. I installed it, tested the waters for a bit and I liked it. simple, easy and user friendly.

Fresh Options
Thailand
January 4, 2023

Saya baru sahaja menggunakan aplikasi ini dan saya gembira dengan hasilnya. Saya juga suka betapa profesionalnya pasukan dalam menjawab kebimbangan saya. Memandangkan saya baru mengenali facebook pixels, saya tidak tahu bagaimana untuk memulakannya jadi pasukan membantu saya menyediakannya dengan segera.

Bored Records
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 29, 2022

This is great for conversions. Very accurate with reporting specially for those who have one or more stores should install Fbtrack. I would definitely be using this app for a long time.

Bead Up!
Argentina
December 25, 2022

This is the first time I'm trying out facebook pixels and I gotta say it's pretty good. I like the tutorial videos. They are a big help plus support guys are great!

Manga Centrale
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Edited December 30, 2022

I installed this Facebook pixel for my store and I must say it is a very nice app. Simple to set up and instructions are easily understood. It works really well for me. I would give this one big 5 stars.

sar-jewelery-44
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 25, 2022

Anthony helped me in setting up my new pixels and addressed all my questions and concerns with such professionalism! This app is definitely efficient for multiple pixels especially for first time store owners.

RR Perfumery