FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 6, 2019

Really simple to use and doesn't need any technical knowledge.
Installing Multiple Facebook Pixels help you to get more data and
its help to grow your revenue and sales.all that Optiapps they help me fast and with high efficiency, best pixel app I've ever used thanks Facebook Pixels App team

maxwelry_IN
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 24, 2019

I was having trouble with my Facebook Pixel so I installed this app. I'm glad I did. The App is great but what's better than the app is the support, super helpful and helps solve any issues and answer questions. Happy customer, Thanks guys!

Bamboo Bungalow
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 13, 2019

I am completely satisfied with the app s features. In addition to using multiple pixels for your store, it allows you to manage pixels per products category (collection) so you can affect one pixel or more to specific collections and make tracking well targeted. Carry on guys hope to see more options in the near future.

MR BRAND
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 6, 2019

Well worth the price, easy to install and the support was helpful! A much needed pixel tool and I highly recommend.

Custom Creations
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited July 24, 2019

I first used this app for 3 days and my tracking numbers went crazy, but after I talked with them support, I understood that I hadn't follow them instructions. I had to delete my Pixel from shopify store and put that into the FBTRACKING Pixel. Now I have installed 4 backup pixels (including the original) and the Pixels fire perfectly and the numbers shows exactly.

Great support and customer service, I switched to premium version.

Brayanna™
Time spent using app: 12 days
July 16, 2019

Great app for Facebook pixels management. It allows adding backup pixels to the store, and to use different pixels for different collections. The interface is simple and easy to use. It's pretty much the best pixel app we found on the app store!

Justice Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 10, 2019

It make site getting error
Can not track conversion Events
Make website lower
Do not install them in your website

Drivesly LLC
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 5 days
Optiapps replied July 11, 2019

Please get in touch with us and we will do all we can to resolve any issue you are facing. I wasn't able to find any support ticket about this. From past experience, a case where the error "Can not track conversion Events" might occur if the pixel added into the app has an incorrect structure, or there is another pixel app that has a pixel with an incorrect structure. One case we had for example is that there was a store that used another pixel app that left "ENTER_PIXEL" as the value of a pixel installed into the store, and this caused any additional pixels installed into the store to not work properly and the error mentioned above to be displayed. For the speed, please also let us know how the app makes things slower. we have made the app in a way that wouldn't have an influence on the speed of websites

July 3, 2019

stealing sales from Shopify. Bekaar app. 500 sales steal by this. completely nonsense app. Support is worst

Easy_DealStore
India
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Optiapps replied July 4, 2019

This review doesn't make sense as no app can steal sales from Shopify. Your store easy-dealstore.myshopify.com doesn't have any product in it, and has never contacted support about any issue.

April 5, 2019

I recommend FBtrack, It's a must have for any Shopify store that uses Facebook ads. The app suits perfectly my needs and works very well

InfinityHut2
Time spent using app: 20 days
March 22, 2019

This app is great, I am happy about its performance. I use it with a free app to generate my product feed. All works like a charm.

daily deal store