FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

by Optiapps

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager

Space Bailey's

Best app to set out your pixel data, you should really try this app. It's pretty easy and understandable. The customer service is very helpful as well. This is definitely a must-have app for your e-commerce store.

Turbo Sounds and Lighting

I have an issue with facebook pixel at first but thanks to Anthony and the owner who helped me all the way to get it fixed. 5 star recommendation!

crazyshopmedallo

son los mejores gracias por tanta ayuda para nuestras tiendas que viva crazyshopmedallo gracias totales

The Smithsonians

I love the app. So useful when you have multiple pixels. It has definitely improved my conversions and support is very responsive and helpful to all my concerns

ABL Inc.

My pixel had a problem with tracking purchases with another app, thankfully I switched to this app and it all got resolved for me

fitanissa

The procedures are a complication we like that there is an automatic procedure even if it pays to save us time.

Healthonus

If you are looking for any type of facebook pixel app to track event and data, this one is the best. Support team is awesome as well. I would recomend this app to everyone!

Levizi

An awesome app. High accurate tracking on each pixel and very easy to use. I need to use a couple of pixels on my store and this app did the job. Would be using this app long for sure.

Essenceify

I use it to connect multiple pixels to my store. I was hesitant at first but thankfully it really worked out for me. Plus, this app is one of the most affordable apps out there that doesn't come short with it's purpose

Store Spitfire Sole

Anthony was very enthusiastic in fixing my store issue. Deserves a good review for the fast resolution and quick responses.