FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

Facebook Multiple Pixels - Conversions API Tracking

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Laverine

This is a great app for tracking your conversion. Definitely track the events on my store. I got little bit of a problem setting it up at first since this is all new to me but I got all the help from Anthony.

Rhysprism

Incredible support! They really made sure that my problem was solved and that all my questions was answered. Many thanks to these guys.

Janeson Hut

Thank you FBtrack for fixing my problem with facebook pixel tracking. More importantly I can now add multiple pixels to my store that is working properly. I recommend this app very much

FullCart Shop

I'm very satisfied using this app. Very easy to use and took only few minutes to set up. The tutorial video inside the app offers good guidance too. Their support is helpful as well. I give it a 5 stars.

Billa Retail House

I have been using this app now in all my stores and it works so well. Customer support is always quick to help me when I have any concerns with the app which is really nice.

LOUVID-STORE

very good. muito para quem quer trabalhar como lojas on-line. para quem precisa tambem de uma renda extra

KingDwight Retail

Amazing app, great support. This is by far the best integration app for Facebook pixel. It works very well. I will surely be using it for a long time.

KyraLuth Corner

L'appli m'a permis d'installer mes pixels sans problème. J'arrive à voir les actions de mes visiteurs dans les reportings de Facebook. Je l'utiliserai dans le futur si j'ouvre d'autres boutiques

Meza-style

This is very useful. It will allow you to connect FB pixels from different BMs. But please, if you can add another column where we can add remarks for the pixels, it will be a lot better. Thank you!

lewislhyde

I find this app to be the best one out there. Very accurate in tracking and I really find their customer support very helpful when I need assistance. Works great!