FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

by Optiapps

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager

Techrony

I use this app to install Facebook pixels on my store. It's the best on the market. Also great support from the team

wnweekdas

ASG\
GAFG
AG

newlifet

I used this app at last month,it is very good to work,I like this very much.it is a good app,must recommecd

Best Chick Flick

What a nonsense app. I tried to delete it and asked support to delete all the code. Been waiting for ages and no support. Once you leave, they can't be bothered to give you any support. I have to go report this app to Shopify. Avoid this app. It's messing with my theme code.

December 23, 2020

Dear store owner,

We are always here to support you including after you delete the app if necessary. You have contacted us on a Sunday, and you received an automatic response indicating that support is not available on Sunday, and we have gotten back to you on Monday at the beginning of our office hours (Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/w8et9a). For 99.9%+ of our users, there is no need to remove any code manually after uninstall. Nothing in the theme code will get messed up, and deleting the app will not have any effect on your store. In your case, you were using Gempages app which we don't integrate with, but our developer made extra efforts in order to add custom code specifically for you to make the app work for your pages using Gempages app. On Monday, our replies included showing you how to remove the custom code by yourself if you wished, and the option to allow the developer to do it for you, but we didn't hear back from you since then.

You were happy with the support provided until last Sunday (Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/w8eqo5 and http://prntscr.com/w8erxl). We are unfortunately being rewarded for the extra custom coding to make the app work for your store by a negative review. You contacted us, and left your review outside the office hours indicated in the automatic reply. Our continuous support has nothing to do with whether you still have the app or not. We even reply to people who have already closed their store if they contact us.

We hope that you consider removing this review as it's defaming, and hurting our app needlessly, and you seemed to have moved on since our replies on Monday.

Best regards,
Fbtrack Team

Retail Real

This app deserves a 5 stars. One of the most straightforward and easiest to use, and works very well and fast

Storefuss

I love this app. It's very easy to use, and it's all I need to set up pixels and run Facebook ads. Very friendly support as well

Factore

Awesome app and support, it works perfectly and has very interesting must have features. Support replied to my questions quickly and concisely. Highly recommend.

Scrub Bubble Solutions

thanks I really enjoyed it a lot fasgfgfgdfgdsfsdfgsdvdsvsdfvsdfvdfsvdsfvsvs. nskl non s sl nil mc cxi nsld

September 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review. We wish you the best of success

BROTHERS

this is amazing app

luckybibi

gooi good good good good gooi good good good good gooi good good good good gooi good good good good gooi good good good good gooi good good good good