FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

by Optiapps

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager

MR BRAND

I am completely satisfied with the app s features. In addition to using multiple pixels for your store, it allows you to manage pixels per products category (collection) so you can affect one pixel or more to specific collections and make tracking well targeted. Carry on guys hope to see more options in the near future.

Custom Creations

Well worth the price, easy to install and the support was helpful! A much needed pixel tool and I highly recommend.

Brayanna™

I first used this app for 3 days and my tracking numbers went crazy, but after I talked with them support, I understood that I hadn't follow them instructions. I had to delete my Pixel from shopify store and put that into the FBTRACKING Pixel. Now I have installed 4 backup pixels (including the original) and the Pixels fire perfectly and the numbers shows exactly.

Great support and customer service, I switched to premium version.

Justice Jewelry

Great app for Facebook pixels management. It allows adding backup pixels to the store, and to use different pixels for different collections. The interface is simple and easy to use. It's pretty much the best pixel app we found on the app store!

Drivesly LLC

It make site getting error
Can not track conversion Events
Make website lower
Do not install them in your website

July 11, 2019

Please get in touch with us and we will do all we can to resolve any issue you are facing. I wasn't able to find any support ticket about this. From past experience, a case where the error "Can not track conversion Events" might occur if the pixel added into the app has an incorrect structure, or there is another pixel app that has a pixel with an incorrect structure. One case we had for example is that there was a store that used another pixel app that left "ENTER_PIXEL" as the value of a pixel installed into the store, and this caused any additional pixels installed into the store to not work properly and the error mentioned above to be displayed. For the speed, please also let us know how the app makes things slower. we have made the app in a way that wouldn't have an influence on the speed of websites

Easy_DealStore

stealing sales from Shopify. Bekaar app. 500 sales steal by this. completely nonsense app. Support is worst

July 4, 2019

This review doesn't make sense as no app can steal sales from Shopify. Your store easy-dealstore.myshopify.com doesn't have any product in it, and has never contacted support about any issue.

InfinityHut2

I recommend FBtrack, It's a must have for any Shopify store that uses Facebook ads. The app suits perfectly my needs and works very well

daily deal store

This app is great, I am happy about its performance. I use it with a free app to generate my product feed. All works like a charm.

Earth Salsa

Clean, easy to use, and does the job very well. It's a better alternative than some expensive apps when you only need to install backup pixels into your store

TREE BASE

It's a great and affordable app, it allows me to add multiple facebook pixels on my store, and events firing is pretty fast. Support is also friendly and quick to respond.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next