FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 22, 2021

I find this app to be the best one out there. Very accurate in tracking and I really find their customer support very helpful when I need assistance. Works great!

lewislhyde
May 13, 2021

I have been trying this app for a couple of days now and it has been very useful for me. Excellent app. I definitely recommend it to any Facebook advertiser

Store Happy Pearls
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 3, 2021

c'est une etape tres importante pour metriser determiner avec cette configuration du pixel face book

moudhenn sylvain
Israel
May 2, 2021

If you need to add multiple pixels then this app allows you to do it very easily, and also allow you to assign pixels to collections. Performance is great. Customer service staff are friendly and know their stuff. I really like the app

Orgatone
April 29, 2021

I would highly recommend this app. Every question I had was answered by their support and they were very helpful and patient with me. Thank you team

Billy King Store
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 20, 2021

I got no problems after extended use. Works really well. Thumbs up for the developers. Please keep it running well

CreativeStuf
April 15, 2021

I find Fbtrack really necessary and it brings out the best results for my Facebook pixels data. I totally would advise to use it.

Store Wicked Co.
April 7, 2021

This plugin is the most accurate and the fastest of all I've tried. On top of that they got great support that answers all your questions right away. Thanks guys!

Rick n' Mary's
March 30, 2021

Awesome app. It is easy to use with a nice tutorial video if you get a little confused on how to use the app

Piaza de Luana
March 23, 2021

Best app to set out your pixel data, you should really try this app. It's pretty easy and understandable. The customer service is very helpful as well. This is definitely a must-have app for your e-commerce store.

Space Bailey's