FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

Facebook Multiple Pixels - Conversions API Tracking

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bridgerton&Bloom

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice app, good interface and works well. Their support made sure my questions are answered, and that I am happy with their service!!

Snapberry

This app is a must for Facebook advertisers. It's very important to have backup pixels installed from different business managers in case there is a problem with one of the business managers.

Lilaces

I love the collection pixels feature. I can have a pixel for each niche in my store, and target them separately. Better than having a pixel for all niches imo

Storescout

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great plugin. I am glad to have install it. Thank you so much. It works great for adding many Facebook pixels into my store

Techrony

I use this app to install Facebook pixels on my store. It's the best on the market. Also great support from the team

Retail Real

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app deserves a 5 stars. One of the most straightforward and easiest to use, and works very well and fast

Storefuss

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app. It's very easy to use, and it's all I need to set up pixels and run Facebook ads. Very friendly support as well

Factore

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app and support, it works perfectly and has very interesting must have features. Support replied to my questions quickly and concisely. Highly recommend.

Scrub Bubble Solutions

Time spent using app About 1 month

thanks I really enjoyed it a lot fasgfgfgdfgdsfsdfgsdvdsvsdfvsdfvdfsvdsfvsvs. nskl non s sl nil mc cxi nsld

September 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review. We wish you the best of success

BROTHERS