FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App | Reviews

by Optiapps

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager

Custom Creations

Well worth the price, easy to install and the support was helpful! A much needed pixel tool and I highly recommend.

Brayanna™

I first used this app for 3 days and my tracking numbers went crazy, but after I talked with them support, I understood that I hadn't follow them instructions. I had to delete my Pixel from shopify store and put that into the FBTRACKING Pixel. Now I have installed 4 backup pixels (including the original) and the Pixels fire perfectly and the numbers shows exactly.

Great support and customer service, I switched to premium version.

Justice Jewelry

Great app for Facebook pixels management. It allows adding backup pixels to the store, and to use different pixels for different collections. The interface is simple and easy to use. It's pretty much the best pixel app we found on the app store!

InfinityHut2

I recommend FBtrack, It's a must have for any Shopify store that uses Facebook ads. The app suits perfectly my needs and works very well

daily deal store

This app is great, I am happy about its performance. I use it with a free app to generate my product feed. All works like a charm.

Earth Salsa

Clean, easy to use, and does the job very well. It's a better alternative than some expensive apps when you only need to install backup pixels into your store

TREE BASE

It's a great and affordable app, it allows me to add multiple facebook pixels on my store, and events firing is pretty fast. Support is also friendly and quick to respond.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next