The app worked the best for a few days, suddenly on one pixel it started recording multiple purchases(it was only on few adsets who were using the pixel, other adsets of that same pixel were recording correctly.), since the support was of not much help I removed the pixel which caused duplication of data on only few adsets.
Now when I switched to my second pixel, it worked fine for the first day & now its recording 2 purchase events on one single purchase only on few adsets & the purchase conversion value is equivalent to 1 purchase only.
I liked this app very much because of easy interface, but it messed up my whole analytics, even when I didnt made any changes to ads, or my website
The issues you are reporting are related to your configurations on Facebook side for the adsets that had an issue. As a side note, If you choose "Unique purchases" for the reporting column you will have the correct number of purchases for the adsets mentioned. You can use the Facebook pixel helper to see what pixels fire when a purchase is made. If the pixel helper shows that the pixels that fire are as you had expect, the job of Fbtrack ends here. Any irregularities you might notice after that in your Facebook reporting are related to your configurations on Facebook side.