FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

by Optiapps

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager

atisyfashion

Very useful app. It's pretty simple to use, customer support is really helpful they responded immediately to help me finish my set up correctly

puppyforever

This helps optimize ads for higher conversion and also let you have a backup data for your pixel. They have accommodating customer support to clarify and answer your questions too. Thumbs up for this app.

SPTJ

Best app for Facebook Pixels ever. It allows me to manage my pixels in my stores easily and effectively

Fastspa

This is a great tool when you have multiple niches in your stores, and want to use a different pixel for each niche, but it's also helpful if you just wanna have back up pixels, and be prepared in case something happens to your pixel on Facebook side, and you can't use it immediately. I have been there, not a very pleasant situation

Drophomes Pakistan

I love this app! It allows me to put all my facebook tracking in place fast, it's flexible, and works very well for my store. Highly recommended

Clean Republic

Awesome app, makes pixel implementation and segmentation super light. Very helpful customer service. Really amazing!

Hottie Minks LTD

System is very easy. Not complicated at all to use. Great app to track all your audiences. When you need assistance, the customer support is responsive enough to help you. Overall, it is a very good app.

MOFO Official

Super easy to implement the tracking. The one issue I had is I didn't remove Facebook pixel from Shopify preferences, and pixels seemed to double fire, but after that, I noticed that they mention that in the first question of the FAQ in the app.

4 Shopperz

Might actually be the best pixel app there is. Great support, extremely helpful in answering questions, It's a highly recommended app.

Liftiness

I like the App. No complaints. Would recommend it. Super amazing customer support. Thank you very much.

Previous 1 3