FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

Facebook Multiple Pixels - Conversions API Tracking

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ca Phe Hao

Location Vietnam

Ứng dụng tuyệt vời và hỗ trợ tuyệt vời! rất dễ thiết lập và nó chắc chắn
đã giải quyết vấn đề của tôi với theo dõi. Rất muốn giới thiệu ứng dụng này

Red Vinyl Records

Location South Korea
Time spent using app 14 minutes

이것은 아주 좋은 앱입니다. 방금 시도했고 광고가 말하는 것처럼 정확한지 확인하고 싶었습니다. 지금까지는 훌륭한 일을 하고 있습니다! 나는 이것을 오랫동안 사용할 것이라고 생각한다. 고객 지원도 훌륭합니다. 매우 수용적이고 반응이 좋습니다.

Creamy Creations Co

Location Malaysia

I Loooove it! My pixels are finally firing accurately and I am so satisfied with the results. It's accuracy is really commendable

Purple Pottery HK

Time spent using app About 10 hours

I have been using this app for multiple pixels management and it's doing great so far. For anyone who is having trouble with facebook pixels like me, use this plugin. also the price is very good

roses-galore-c40e

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks to their awesome customer support, they helped me a great deal with setting it up and they are really good! Everything works fine and totally worth it.

JC Collectables

Time spent using app About 5 hours

由于同时使用另一个类似的应用程序,我起初遇到了一些麻烦,但由于他们的帮助,我能够找到解决这个问题的方法。 现在一切正常。 谢谢你。 我希望一切都像现在一样继续工作。 这是迄今为止我为此尝试过的最好的应用程序

CraftyCorner

Location Malaysia

My fb pixels is firing on my store and I am happy with the performance. I had to adjust a little bit, and watch their videos to understand how things work and then I was good to go!

AAACCESSORIES ULTD

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

very good app. Lets me add my pixels fast, and works well. I very much prefer this app for fb pixel over others. Keep it up

Vivid by Victoria

Best app with conversion API. I'm really glad I found this. Customer support is also great. Highly recommended

Soo Lane

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great interface for this app. Pixels are firing with great accuracy. Two thumbs up for this one. Rather than trying out other apps, this one is definitely worth paying for.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11