FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App

FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App | Reviews

by Optiapps

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager

Grantville

I have great experience with this app. It does allow to track the orders, and actions on my store, and I can see that in the events manager in Facebook.

VueFootwear

I actually thought this was by FB, but it's not, just a fair warning1 However, I've kept it through and still enjoy it - it's a bit better than the options out there.

Merant's Vibe

I'm so glad for the developer's help with this app, I had a pixel issue with another app and couldn't solve it on my own but he helped me and made sure my issue was resolved. Now it's fixed and working properly and I'm so happy with the outcome!

Nin's Shack

This app is really helpful! Especially with the right tracking of Fb pixels, this boosted my sales by a lot. Thank you so much

Callum D' Vita

Awesome app. Easy to set up and easy to use. Whenever I have a question I just email the developer and he responds quickly with an answer. I'm happy I picked this one.

Wilcrism Co

App works superb! Very high accuracy for me and support is great. If you're looking for a solution for your pixels not firing properly, this is the one

Lauravio Store

Colingenix

I have been using this app for a good time now and it really works! I'm so happy with it's implementation to my shop. Two thumbs up

Smithix Zone

I would highly recommend this app.. Very efficient in helping to track pixel events and it is very easy use. The tutorial video also help to set it up without any difficulty.

Few Twister

FBtrack is the best pixel app out there. I was hesitant at first but was very glad to have tried it out. I turned my 7-day free trial to
a monthly membership subscription. This is totally an awesome app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8