Features Section

Features Section

by Outlane

Highlight your store's advantages

DIYversify.com

great app. wish there were more logo icons included but the functionality is amazing and it is incredibly easy to use and integrate, plus it looks great.

Facemasksclub

the app was much better than i imangined, i have been looking around for apps to display icons and this is definetly the best 10/10

FiberBuilt Umbrellas

Great app but section duplication is missing (to duplicated sections), would be great to add this so it saves time to recreate sections.

Renegade Fitness Apparel

After some digging around, I found this app that gave me EXACTLY what I wanted for some icons and text to highlight perks about my products. The free plan is so fully customizable - I was absolutely blown away. Every customization and adjustment you could ever want is in the app, and it took me no time at all to implement. AMAZING app, I'm thrilled I found it!!

ProFacialCleanser™

Nice app. Sometimes it takes a little bit to charge, but it still being good app. Keep it up.
-------

Fine Aurora - Scandinavian Design Products

Damn, this is extremely nice. There are so many customizations, even in the free version. It's simple & effective in use. I highly recommend this

Demodha

Just added the app, editted the features and then put it on home page. Super easy to use. Very happy with it! This is what I was looking for ! Thank you

Fade Candles

Amazing app. Really easy to use and gives customers vital information in a well-presented way. Would highly recommend that you add it to your site.

Auto Parts Cheaper

Very Impressive app. It works flawlessly, and the ability to use HTML is fantastic. We use it at autopartscheaper.com to have customers contact us with questions.

Askelad

I have no clue why this app isn't being used! Highly recommended if you are wanting to create a feature section with high quality images. This was what I was looking for. Seriously amazing, just wished it had more features, such as adding text beside the image for a small feature section. Nonetheless this is an amazing app! : )

Previous 1