FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

ArcBest® Company Store

Fantastic customer support and all around an A+ app! The calculated rates are EXACTLY the same as generated from our FedEx Ship Manager account (down to the penny), and dimensional weight calculation is SPOT ON. Highly recommend for anyone using FedEx to ship!

Aloha Boxed Hawai'i

Excited to see all that this app does but ALREADY absolutely THRILLED a Shopify rep suggested it. Not having much tech experience, linking my FedEx account to get live quotes seemed a little daunting. I emailed PluginHive with the information and w/in less than 24hrs they integrated my account with FedEx! Although I'm still configuring the settings I am SO relieved to know customer service really exists for this app and is THE BEST!!! Thank you Keerthi!

January 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. We’re glad to hear that you had a great experience with our app and our customer support team.

Stellina

Is there a way to rate more than 5 stars? The customer service team of this app is really beyond excellent! They've assisted me from the beginning to the end of the installment process; they patiently and efficiently answered all my questions! The app is also great! It meets all the requirements we're looking for and it exceeded our expectations! Awesome! :D

January 13, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you enjoyed our product and service.

Nordstrand Audio

This app has been working well for us since installation about 6 months ago. The support has been great, they helped me troubleshoot some issues that I couldn't sort out with tricky commercial vs. residential addresses and the services that we had setup to use.

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with the app. We appreciate it.

HommeFemmeLA

I had been looking to move all our shipping to FEDEX because USPS sucks. I was referred this app. After some troubleshooting It works and I am a happy customer! Keerthi is the best (pray you get her). She helped me very well.

January 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. We’re glad to know you are happy with the Shopify FedEx app and our service.

Little Moon Essentials

Great customer service! Helped me with setting everything up and got my account approved on the same day, couldn't be happier!

January 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. I’m glad you liked our app and service !

Cherrystone Aqua-Farms

We ship thousands of packages monthly and this app handles the volume well. They are also very responsive with adding new features that we need (printing labels in advanced vs. waiting until the day-of) and helping us troubleshoot (even when it isn't their issue). Highly recommend!

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much. We are happy to know that you are able to seamlessly handle the shipping for 1000s of packages in a month with the the app and are able to generate labels in advance.

Revival Jewelry

The pluginhive team helped me get the Fedex Cert approved quickly and helped me find answers when it was discovered Fedex had problems with their authentication server.

December 18, 2020

We’re glad we could help you get the answers from FedEx and get your label evaluation done. Thank you for the review

Hassell Cattle Company

This app is used to link our Fedex account to shopify. Works good once I got it set up correctly. Thanks to support for helping me set it up.

December 18, 2020

We’d like to thank you for taking the time to review our app and share your experience. Means a lot to us.

ORBITGear

Great app to integrate with FedEx, The support is also a very helpful and fast response, keep the good work!

December 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We’re glad the app is helping you in your shipping process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8