FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Best Appliance Skins

So far the app works great! I like how once the label is created in the app, it marks the order as fulfilled so I don't have to do that manually.

Sweet Apricity

So far this app is amazing. Keerthi was amazing at helping me get it set up. I tried doing it by myself first, and that did not go well. She stepped in and had it done within a day. This app should streamline my shipping process saving me several hours each day.

Neptune Athletics

The app integrates really well with Shopify! The customer service team responds quickly and helps with any and all questions!

T.E. Inc

We ship a dozen boxes via FedEx every day using our own account with discounts for flat rate Pak and Medium Box. We were copy and pasting addresses like crazy. This AP is amazing... it works GREAT! I highly recommend it and their service. I got stuck a few times and they helped me out within the hour.

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

This app integrates well with FedEx and the customer service is quick and competent. I was able to use the Saturday service feature to provide a better service.

Floracracy

This app is remarkably good. I'm surprised FedEx shipping integration isn't part of out-of-the-box Shopify, but this app provides even more functionality and convenience than I would expect from an out-of-the-box solution.

Simply West Coast

Great app! Super fast response time with their support as well. Really impressed with how fast they got back to me.

OddFellows Ice Cream Co.

This app works great. Better yet, the customer service is AMAZING! They responded to all of our many inquiries and set up questions super quickly and at what seemed like 24/7. They even pushed an app update to solve a problem within a few days. Would definitely recommend.

Stilnest

Amazing customer service! Reactive and helpful :-).
The app is also easy to use and very effective

jynwaye

super helpful. couldn't figure smth out and they offered to do a zoom call with me within minutes. highly recommended for your order fulfillment needs.