Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

SEROFlora - Live a Better, Healthier Life!

Amazing support! The app is very smart and easy to use. Saves so much time!!! The setup was fast and great help from support.

KEGDRAFT JAPAN

This App is very smart and easy to operate our shop. We could cut down more than 15min for each order shipping process.
And also great support from PluginHive team for setup when we installed App.

Northwest Hop Farms

This app has really helped our business grow. We will continue to use this app for all of our fulfilment.

Eme-té

The support team at PlugInHive has been so wonderful so far, I just wrote an email to ask for support and Addina has been very quick with my needs. This is the excellent customer service one can expect.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for taking out the time to leave us a review and appreciating out support team.

NXT LVL USA

The entire support team at PlugInHive were so wonderful to help me, especially Prathyusha who stayed on the phone with me to configure Shopify and got our special FedEx Flat Rates operational for US and Canada.
So awesome and I'm so happy
Cheers,
David
Takeover Industries, Inc.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy to know that our support team could help you in configuring the special FedEx flat rates.

Learfield IMG College

While it doesn't have the same functionality of Shopify's native shipping options, this is easily the best option for shipping with FedEx through Shopify. Once set up, the app is easy to use and operates as promised. Perhaps most importantly, the support team is fantastic and helpful. If you're hoping to streamline your shipping process and use FedEx and Shopify, this is what you're looking for.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for recognizing this app as the best option for shipping with FedEx through Shopify and for appreciating our support. It means a lot.

Allo Canada

Customer Support is very helpful with setting it up on our store. Addina and Prathyusha were able to answer my questions as well. I recommend this app!

July 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for recommending the app and we’re glad our team could help in the app’s configuration.

Serovera

The app is very good and is the only one in the app store that gives you all the options...but... the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL!!!! Just WOW!!!

July 23, 2021

Thanks a lot for recommending the app and appreciating our support team. It means a lot.

Radial Llantas

Great solution for optimizing delivery time periods. Now, we don't have to generate each lablel indiavidually. We are able to generate the labels with a single click. It was very easy to set up with our FedEx account. ¡Great plug-in!

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave us a review. We are glad to know that our plugin is helping you save time with the one click labels generation.

FitWorldJuice

I would like to start off and say thanks to Shopify for providing me with FedEx shipping options. I did review 1 to 2 other companies. After my review I have chosen ship rate and track FedEx company. This company provides a great app it was very easy to install and they also provide self help videos. Communication was great and they also helped with my FedEx account set up within about 48 hours. After my account was all set up I did receive an email from the customer service and a courtesy phone call. Customer service me provided assistance how to set up a shipping label and I was able to ask multiple questions. I rate this company five stars highly recommend it and it's worth every penny.

July 22, 2021

We are happy to know that this app is streamlining your FedEx shipping and our support team was helpful in setting up the app. Thank you so much for recommending the app. This means a lot to us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11