Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bands 4 Bros

The staff is extremely helpful! Setting up FedEx shipping is pretty complicated when it comes to getting your authentication key, printing test labels, etc. These guys were really helpful getting us approved with Fedex and customizing our settings so our negotiated rates showed currently.

November 15, 2021

We’re glad our team was able to help you streamline the FedEx shipping process with negotiated rates for your store. Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave us a 5 star review.

Marta Scarampi

Time spent using app About 1 year

Extremely helpful and professional helping solve some issues with the commercial invoice settings. I highly recommend this app.

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave us a review. We’re glad that our team could help you with the commercial invoice settings.

Mineral Project

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

A very well developed app with great features. Also, the customer support team is very prompt and helpful.

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app. It means a lot to us. Your success matters to us and we’re glad that our support team could help.

MON CARBONE

Location Taiwan

One stop solution for our shipping label print. The support team *shoutout to Addina* really helped us a lot in setting up. The process took less than 24H, and all the team have quick responses. Very satisfied with their app and support!

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and taking out the time to leave us this review. We’re glad our support team was of help.

Cockpit USA

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to help integrate Fedex shipping on our website. It was seamless and John was very responsive and helpful in getting everything sorted out. It does exactly what we hoped it would and are very happy with the product.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad that our application and support has been helpful to you.

Money Ruins Everything

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx is a solid Shopify app that allows me to ship FedEx One Rate and have access to my company's negotiated shipping rates. The app works as expected and the customer service stands out. Jon was responsive and knowledgable. I couldn't have asked for more.

November 15, 2021

Thank you Rob. Working with you was a pleasure. We are glad to be of service and happy to know that the app works perfectly for your business requirements including the FedEx One rate and negotiated rates.

Ideal Cheese

Great app with amazing customer support. Their entire support team is on top of everything and very fast to respond! This app allows our customers to get live fed ex shipping rates which we needed! We can also print shipping labels and so much more. I spoke to a few different people and everyone has been super nice and helped with getting us all setup! Thank you again and keep up the good work!

November 15, 2021

Thank you for taking out the time to recommend our app. We’re glad you are happy with the support you’ve received. We value your success and will continue to ensure you have a seamless experience with the app.

Tucktec Folding Kayaks

Time spent using app About 1 month

Once everything is set up, which does not take long at all, the app helps to make the switch to using FedEx on Shopify pretty simple. The team at Pluginhive is quick to respond to any questions, and contacted us almost immediately to set up an onboarding call to go over the details of using the app. Very impressed so far!

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and appreciating our support. It means a lot to us. Your success matters to us and we’re glad that our we could help.

Onóra Whiskey at The Indiana Whiskey Company

The app is a lifesaver. The developers are very quick to respond and helpful with resolutions. I initially rated it four stars due to my confusion with generating a specific type of label for my whiskey company, but Addina was a rock star and helped me resolve my issues live step-by-step for over an hour. FIVE STARS!!!! Download this app!

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app. Knowing that this app is a lifesaver to you means a lot to us and we’re glad our team could help with the settings to meet your requirements.

DCC Canada

Time spent using app About 2 months

I would like to say this is one of the best customer service I've had for any plugin I've downloaded in my digital career. Every time we have a question or something not working as we would like, there's someone at PlugIn Hive to help us. They are always an email or zoom call away. Thank you for your great responsiveness, you are really helpful and we feel really supported by your team ! :)

October 28, 2021

We are glad to know that our support was helpful. Thank you so much for your kind words.