Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx | Reviews

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

The Rack Warehouse

Just starting to set this app up now but I can tell you their support is great. I have had a couple questions and they've been super fast in responding with accurate and informative answers. Looking forward to using this app in our fulfillment pipeline.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review. This will keep our team motivated.

Luggage Pros

The app has been working well, and they are very responsive to questions. One helpful hint we found is that you can set up returns even to Shopify locations that are deactivated.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review! This will keep our team motivated.

ArcBest® Company Store

Fantastic customer support and all around an A+ app! The calculated rates are EXACTLY the same as generated from our FedEx Ship Manager account (down to the penny), and dimensional weight calculation is SPOT ON. Highly recommend for anyone using FedEx to ship!

January 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for the awesome review! We’re glad to know you are happy and excited to use the App.

Aloha Boxed Hawai'i

Excited to see all that this app does but ALREADY absolutely THRILLED a Shopify rep suggested it. Not having much tech experience, linking my FedEx account to get live quotes seemed a little daunting. I emailed PluginHive with the information and w/in less than 24hrs they integrated my account with FedEx! Although I'm still configuring the settings I am SO relieved to know customer service really exists for this app and is THE BEST!!! Thank you Keerthi!

January 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. We’re glad to hear that you had a great experience with our app and our customer support team.

Stellina

Is there a way to rate more than 5 stars? The customer service team of this app is really beyond excellent! They've assisted me from the beginning to the end of the installment process; they patiently and efficiently answered all my questions! The app is also great! It meets all the requirements we're looking for and it exceeded our expectations! Awesome! :D

January 13, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you enjoyed our product and service.

Nordstrand Audio

This app has been working well for us since installation about 6 months ago. The support has been great, they helped me troubleshoot some issues that I couldn't sort out with tricky commercial vs. residential addresses and the services that we had setup to use.

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with the app. We appreciate it.

Little Moon Essentials

Great customer service! Helped me with setting everything up and got my account approved on the same day, couldn't be happier!

January 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. I’m glad you liked our app and service !

Cherrystone Aqua-Farms

We ship thousands of packages monthly and this app handles the volume well. They are also very responsive with adding new features that we need (printing labels in advanced vs. waiting until the day-of) and helping us troubleshoot (even when it isn't their issue). Highly recommend!

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much. We are happy to know that you are able to seamlessly handle the shipping for 1000s of packages in a month with the the app and are able to generate labels in advance.

Revival Jewelry

The pluginhive team helped me get the Fedex Cert approved quickly and helped me find answers when it was discovered Fedex had problems with their authentication server.

December 18, 2020

We’re glad we could help you get the answers from FedEx and get your label evaluation done. Thank you for the review

Hassell Cattle Company

This app is used to link our Fedex account to shopify. Works good once I got it set up correctly. Thanks to support for helping me set it up.

December 18, 2020

We’d like to thank you for taking the time to review our app and share your experience. Means a lot to us.