Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx shipping rates at checkout, print labels & track orders.

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

Money Ruins Everything

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx is a solid Shopify app that allows me to ship FedEx One Rate and have access to my company's negotiated shipping rates. The app works as expected and the customer service stands out. Jon was responsive and knowledgable. I couldn't have asked for more.

November 15, 2021

Thank you Rob. Working with you was a pleasure. We are glad to be of service and happy to know that the app works perfectly for your business requirements including the FedEx One rate and negotiated rates.

Ideal Cheese

Great app with amazing customer support. Their entire support team is on top of everything and very fast to respond! This app allows our customers to get live fed ex shipping rates which we needed! We can also print shipping labels and so much more. I spoke to a few different people and everyone has been super nice and helped with getting us all setup! Thank you again and keep up the good work!

November 15, 2021

Thank you for taking out the time to recommend our app. We’re glad you are happy with the support you’ve received. We value your success and will continue to ensure you have a seamless experience with the app.

Tucktec Folding Kayaks

Time spent using app About 1 month

Once everything is set up, which does not take long at all, the app helps to make the switch to using FedEx on Shopify pretty simple. The team at Pluginhive is quick to respond to any questions, and contacted us almost immediately to set up an onboarding call to go over the details of using the app. Very impressed so far!

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and appreciating our support. It means a lot to us. Your success matters to us and we’re glad that our we could help.

Onóra Whiskey at The Indiana Whiskey Company

The app is a lifesaver. The developers are very quick to respond and helpful with resolutions. I initially rated it four stars due to my confusion with generating a specific type of label for my whiskey company, but Addina was a rock star and helped me resolve my issues live step-by-step for over an hour. FIVE STARS!!!! Download this app!

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app. Knowing that this app is a lifesaver to you means a lot to us and we’re glad our team could help with the settings to meet your requirements.

DCC Canada

Time spent using app About 2 months

I would like to say this is one of the best customer service I've had for any plugin I've downloaded in my digital career. Every time we have a question or something not working as we would like, there's someone at PlugIn Hive to help us. They are always an email or zoom call away. Thank you for your great responsiveness, you are really helpful and we feel really supported by your team ! :)

October 28, 2021

We are glad to know that our support was helpful. Thank you so much for your kind words.

VinoNueva Fine & Rare Wines

The app works perfectly. I had some issues that related mostly to not knowing how to use it properly and requested some technical assistance, which was was impressive.

October 28, 2021

We are glad to know that our app meets your requirements. Thanks a lot for the review.

Coravana

We had to go through some tests and adjustments to get things going, but the team was very responsive and helpful along the way.
I definitely recommend the app!

October 28, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are happy to know that our team was helpful. It means a lot to us.

Eternia CBD

Excellent Customer Service! App can be a little tricky to understand/implement at first but customer service responds to emails quickly and gives detailed steps & screencast videos to help you figure things out easily.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. Glad to know that the screencast videos and navigation helped you out. We are happy to be of use. Hope to see you soon. Thank you!

Race Inc. BMX

Excellent app, and even greater staff! John has been a real pleasure to work with, he is very knowledgeable and patient. We are very happy with it all!

October 18, 2021

I’m glad you are happy with the app. Thank you, I truly appreciate your feedback. Interacting with your team was nice as everyone is great to work with.

HTH Signs

Very easy setup. The support we received during initial setup was beyond amazing. I would highly recommend this app for your FedEx shipping needs.

October 18, 2021

Thank you! We're glad that you had an amazing experience. It was a pleasure working with you.