Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

Juicy Chemistry

Good Support on implementation. Better support team and app works perfectly for fedex shipping partner.

Galen Leather

Easy to use , working very well and great customer service which get a response in a few hours. Highly recommended mended

Eternal Fleur

The FedEx Rates, Labels App is very easy to use and the customer service is 5 stars!! Highly recommend :)

Best Appliance Skins

So far the app works great! I like how once the label is created in the app, it marks the order as fulfilled so I don't have to do that manually.

Sweet Apricity

So far this app is amazing. Keerthi was amazing at helping me get it set up. I tried doing it by myself first, and that did not go well. She stepped in and had it done within a day. This app should streamline my shipping process saving me several hours each day.

Neptune Athletics

The app integrates really well with Shopify! The customer service team responds quickly and helps with any and all questions!

T.E. Inc

We ship a dozen boxes via FedEx every day using our own account with discounts for flat rate Pak and Medium Box. We were copy and pasting addresses like crazy. This AP is amazing... it works GREAT! I highly recommend it and their service. I got stuck a few times and they helped me out within the hour.

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

This app integrates well with FedEx and the customer service is quick and competent. I was able to use the Saturday service feature to provide a better service.

Floracracy

This app is remarkably good. I'm surprised FedEx shipping integration isn't part of out-of-the-box Shopify, but this app provides even more functionality and convenience than I would expect from an out-of-the-box solution.

Simply West Coast

Great app! Super fast response time with their support as well. Really impressed with how fast they got back to me.