Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

barkpottywholesale

Great customer support! Addina was incredibly helpful and quick to respond. When I was having trouble setting up the features and integrating it with my store, she got on a call with me the same day so we could screen share and she answered all of my questions!

January 13, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you again for your feedback.

TOUCH by Adriana Carolina

This app is excellent! I love to work with this FedEx app. Customer support is very kind. All of them are great and I am happy to work with them.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app. It was a pleasure to onboard you to our Shopify app.

ANYONE SHOWROOM

This app is good! Customer support is on point, very direct and quick. I had Addina help me via screen share and she knew exactly how to help.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app. It was our pleasure onboarding you into our system and help you achieve your requirement. We appreciate you taking time to review our support and application.

Li-Lac Chocolates

Super helpful support. The technician was able to share my screen and walk me though the set up questions, and checked to ensure everything was working properly.

Backyard Brains

The app is amazing, allows me to do everything our company needs! Customer support is top notch, thank you Mithun for the help!

Open Blue Cobia

Wow. Where do we begin? We have been searching for a Fedex shipping app that allowed us to manage our business and complex shipping requirements with ease. Further to that, when we thought we ran into a roadblock with a massive holiday rush with hundreds of bulk orders for our perishable items, Prathyusha took the time to reach out and come up with a solution that exceeded all of our expectations. If you want to expand your Shopify shipping partners to include Fedex, look no further than Ship, Rate & Track for Fedex.

Tea G

Really happy with the support provided by the FedEx team.
Was treated in a very professional way.
Special thanks to Mrs. Anees for the help and assist, looking forward for more such services in the future.
Cheers!

Marami-Jewelry

Really amazing support and app at all. Recommend everyone!! Thanks a lot for really fast solving my problem

AFP | Aseptic Fruit Purees

We just installed this app and they have a wonderful customer and technical support. The app seems to be very accurate and they are very flexible and take note on the needs of the customer

January 4, 2022

Thank you for leaving a review. Its great to know that you are happy with the app and the service.

Sanga Collection

As a growing business expanding into the international market, I found this app very user-friendly and efficient. The integration with my Fedex account was seamless and immediate. I would recommend this application to anyone. This customer service was very professional and prompt upon request and I feel comfortable knowing that if I need any help, it will not be far.

January 4, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app and its great to know that its helping you in your journey of growing your business into domestic and international markets.