Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

J. Willy Krauch & Sons

Exceptional customer service and a huge time saver for label creations with accurate shipping costs!

March 12, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Also, it’s a pleasure to know that the app is up to your expectations.

MIRAMAR PAINT CENTER

We recently installed the fedex application for our shopify store, to generate shipping labels through fedex. For the implementation we require PluginHive technical support, the team has been very efficient in advising us for the implementation. 100% recommended this application

March 11, 2021

elle dreamwear

I'm still getting set up in using the app. but already incredibly impressed by the stellar support provided by the team.

February 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. This will keep our team motivated.

Shrimp and Grits Kids

This app is amazing. Before I had to import all my orders into my shipping software, but now at the end of the day we have the option to only print fedex orders with just a click of the button, which is a game changer for us!

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for appreciating our Product and Service. We are very happy to see that you are enjoying the product.

Sexy Beast

Excellent app and service. A responsive team that stay calm when irate customers like me demand fast answers :)

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, this means a lot to us. We’re glad to know that you are happy with our app and support.

HANDMADE®

Perfect service!!!! The information is explained carefully and the treat is excellent. My problem was solved successfully.

February 18, 2021

Thanks for taking out the time and reviewing us. We’re glad to hear that you are happy with our app and our customer support team.

Satisfy

Works generally well. Fast and kind support. Since there is no official Fedex app on Shopify, it's the best option I found.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate it. You could find the change log for the app here: https://www.pluginhive.com/product/shopify-fedex-shipping-app-with-print-label-tracking/#tab-change-log

The Rack Warehouse

Just starting to set this app up now but I can tell you their support is great. I have had a couple questions and they've been super fast in responding with accurate and informative answers. Looking forward to using this app in our fulfillment pipeline.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review. This will keep our team motivated.

Luggage Pros

The app has been working well, and they are very responsive to questions. One helpful hint we found is that you can set up returns even to Shopify locations that are deactivated.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review! This will keep our team motivated.

ArcBest® Company Store

Fantastic customer support and all around an A+ app! The calculated rates are EXACTLY the same as generated from our FedEx Ship Manager account (down to the penny), and dimensional weight calculation is SPOT ON. Highly recommend for anyone using FedEx to ship!

January 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for the awesome review! We’re glad to know you are happy and excited to use the App.