Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx shipping rates at checkout, print labels & track orders.

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

4S Graphics

Love the detailing of this app. Everything has been well thought and very accurate in terms of price display. Customization required for any kind of adjustments per business owner is awesome. The best part is their support. I have had a couple of issues in last 3 months of usage but the team was very prompt in reply and getting the problem solved within a hour. Very happy with this app/.

April 29, 2022

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback for the app and the support. Thanks a lot for taking the time out to recommend our app and support.

Gloves.com

I would like to review Jon's support which was awesome! He was very supportive and patient and helped me to config everything I needed to start using the app. He definitely blown away my expectations. Thank you very much Jon!

April 13, 2022

Your appreciation means a lot to us. We will continue to support you in the best way possible in order to streamline your fulfilment process.

Growing Naturals

App was exactly what we needed. It helped make the fulfillment process seamless and support was fantastic when we needed help.

April 12, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app, we’re glad its helping streamline your fulfilment process and Thank you for appreciating the support, we try to assist our customers in any way possible.

Posey Supply

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have been working on this for days. Downloading this app and chatting with their specialist I was able to set up all I needed in minutes. Thank you so much for simplifying my life

April 29, 2022

We are so glad that the app has reduced your work load and made it easier for you. We're happy that we were able to set up the app based on your requirements. Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. This means a lot to us.

CEK Gymnastics

Location Netherlands

Great app easy to use and saves us a lot of time. Customer services always helpfull, quick en great. We now can expand worldwide!

Gems En Vogue

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After initial problems setting up the app and linking our companies FedEx account it is easy to use, love the autogenerate option makes printing labels fast and easy. Any issues customer service is fast and helpful and it's great that they can explain the solution to an issue it laymans terms to this tech challenged girl...lol!

NewSmile™ USA

I highly recommend this app. It saves a lot of time for label creation if you have a FedEx account. You can customize the settings to your needs. There's also an option to auto-generate labels or to create the label manually. It also auto fulfill the order regardless of the option you choose for creating the label. Setting up the app is pretty easy, plus their support team is very helpful.

BioAcuatica

This app works great !!!! I like how helpful are the menus to setup your preferences and easy to follow. Additionally It is important to highlight that The Customer Support is fast and responsiveness with customer needs. This is the best for this app so I can trust and feel confident getting my FedEx Shipping Labels using this app. I would like to highlight how supportive is Addina from Customer Support, She was doing a great Job so I could move forward with this app. Well Done Addina !!!!!

The Difference Baker

Awesome customer support!! Love this app so far, it is really simple to work and ship with, especially if you print the labels directly with them!

From Scratch

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 2 months

This plugin really simplifies our fulfillment process. It is extremely flexible, and can be configured for many scenarios. The amount of settings can be very overwhelming, but the support team is extremely responsive and helpful. Be sure to test your configurations before going live.