Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cholys

I give her 5 star because I cannot give 10. She was very friendly and professional, she fix something that has been an error for almost a year and no one knew.

Compound Solutions

We were looking for an app to easily integrate our FedEx account into our shopify. Though this app does not override the native features at the fulfillment screen, it is very easy to use and takes a ton of work off your plate to run FedEx. I must say, Jon whom is our rep has been outstanding to work with. It's like we didn't even have to do anything at all to get the app up and running. His efforts and service are the reason we will stick around.

February 28, 2022

Thank you so much for recommending the app. It was a pleasure working with you and setting up the app. We are always happy to help when you need assistance and wish you the best.

Frost of London

This app is great and cuts out any human errors and a lot of time consuming tasks. Very easy to set up and lots of options to customize for all business needs. 100% a recommended app.

March 10, 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know that the app was beneficial to you in many ways especially that it helped you to cut out human errors and saved a lot of your time. We will definitely offer our continued support!

Monica Curiel Art

Prathyusha was such a help when it came to establishing my account. I appreciated the customer support I received.

Aerocreeper

Jon was very helpful getting me started with this. It looks like it will do everything that I want. Up until now, we have been copying and pasting addresses. With this automated solution, we'll save time and reduce errors. I like that we can use our own own FedEx account and get the rates that we currently get.

February 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing your Shopify store grow while we continue to support you.

barkpottywholesale

Great customer support! Addina was incredibly helpful and quick to respond. When I was having trouble setting up the features and integrating it with my store, she got on a call with me the same day so we could screen share and she answered all of my questions!

January 13, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you again for your feedback.

TOUCH by Adriana Carolina

This app is excellent! I love to work with this FedEx app. Customer support is very kind. All of them are great and I am happy to work with them.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app. It was a pleasure to onboard you to our Shopify app.

ANYONE SHOWROOM

This app is good! Customer support is on point, very direct and quick. I had Addina help me via screen share and she knew exactly how to help.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app. It was our pleasure onboarding you into our system and help you achieve your requirement. We appreciate you taking time to review our support and application.

Li-Lac Chocolates

Super helpful support. The technician was able to share my screen and walk me though the set up questions, and checked to ensure everything was working properly.

February 8, 2022

We are happy to know that our support has helped in setting up the checkout rates for your store. Thank you for leaving us a great review.

Backyard Brains

The app is amazing, allows me to do everything our company needs! Customer support is top notch, thank you Mithun for the help!

February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We’re happy that the App satisfies your requirements and the support was helpful.