Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx | Reviews

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

WRAPTIE

The App is reasonably complicated to set up but then logistics, in general, is overly-complicated in the first place! However, after perseverence with FedEx and the Ship team we got it going and, well, not sure how I ever managed before. I wish I could have had access to a FedEx account and this app 3 years ago!!!

GRID Engineering

So far, amazing. The customer support and zoom/google meet calls have been a huge help. The only thing we need added to this app is to generate labels for a multiple package shipment.

August 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. And the good news is that generating labels for a multiple package shipment is a feature which the app already has. Request you to contact support if you need help using it.

TarpsPlus

Their customer service is 5 star, the app is 4 star. I find it to work generally as I expect it to. Anytime I run into an issue, though, their support is friendly and can usually assist in fixing the problem.

August 16, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. We’re glad our support team could help when you needed them. If you have any feedback/suggestion on the app, please do share with our support team.

Yakima Valley Hops

**UPDATE JUNE 2 2021
Pluginhive actively worked to help fix the API issues once they were able to finally identified the issue. We are no longer experiencing the issues mentioned below (kept the original issue for documentation purposes).
For that reason - I updated the 1 star rating to a 4 star rating. We appreciate the promptness and diligence by Pluginhive on achieving resolution on this topic. -----------------------------------------------------------
This plugin wont always fetch rates from Fedex. Contacted customer support and sent in screenshots of the error showing that there were no rates and that we dont ship to your state.. Their response was that they tested it and got a rate. I explained to them it is happening sporadically, and again provided new screenshots of more customers errors. They responded with that they tested it once and got a rate. At this point we are going to drop their service and find another. We lost a considerable amount of sales from this error and it seems that pluginhive doesn't care. If you are planning to have a high volume ecom store, i would avoid this app.

Hey Harper

Very useful app and a great support team. It would be nice to have a .csv import solution for selecting which orders do you want fulfilled instead of ticking every single one you want. An option for not automatically fulfilling the orders with their tracking code would also be interesting for us. Printing labels without automatically fulfilling orders so you have 2 different options you can work with.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the timeout to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve our products.

La Gent

I had a lot of technical issues with integrating the app with my Fedex account but the team were really great and went above and beyond to help me fix everything. Very speedy responses from customers services reps. I look forward to using this app print my labels.

February 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We appreciate it!

HommeFemmeLA

I had been looking to move all our shipping to FEDEX because USPS sucks. I was referred this app. After some troubleshooting It works and I am a happy customer! Keerthi is the best (pray you get her). She helped me very well.

January 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. We’re glad to know you are happy with the Shopify FedEx app and our service.

Narwall

Best way I've found to use FedEx with Shopify (have also tried ShipStation and Shippo). That said, it's still not great – doesn't handle partial orders or multiple locations very well, the signup process is weird (you have to email them and wait a day or two), etc.

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing the Shopify FedEx App after assessing the external shipping solutions. Regarding the sign up process, currently FedEx takes a day to approve the FedEx labels for each store. However, we are partnering with FedEx to make the on boarding experience more seamless for the merchants. Our team is actively working on this app and handling partial orders feature is prioritized in the product road map. Our team will also discuss with you to understand more about multi warehouse requirement and will let you know the feasibility.

VEDA

This app will save a lot of time manually generating fedex labels. The setup took longer than I expected and we've encountered a few small hiccups with some of the smaller features within the app. However, the core functionality works well and the support team is very responsive.