FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

elle dreamwear

I'm still getting set up in using the app. but already incredibly impressed by the stellar support provided by the team.

Shrimp and Grits Kids

This app is amazing. Before I had to import all my orders into my shipping software, but now at the end of the day we have the option to only print fedex orders with just a click of the button, which is a game changer for us!

Sexy Beast

Excellent app and service. A responsive team that stay calm when irate customers like me demand fast answers :)

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, this means a lot to us. We’re glad to know that you are happy with our app and support.

HANDMADE®

Perfect service!!!! The information is explained carefully and the treat is excellent. My problem was solved successfully.

February 18, 2021

Thanks for taking out the time and reviewing us. We’re glad to hear that you are happy with our app and our customer support team.

Satisfy

Works generally well. Fast and kind support. Since there is no official Fedex app on Shopify, it's the best option I found.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate it. You could find the change log for the app here: https://www.pluginhive.com/product/shopify-fedex-shipping-app-with-print-label-tracking/#tab-change-log

The Rack Warehouse

Just starting to set this app up now but I can tell you their support is great. I have had a couple questions and they've been super fast in responding with accurate and informative answers. Looking forward to using this app in our fulfillment pipeline.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review. This will keep our team motivated.

Luggage Pros

The app has been working well, and they are very responsive to questions. One helpful hint we found is that you can set up returns even to Shopify locations that are deactivated.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review! This will keep our team motivated.

ArcBest® Company Store

Fantastic customer support and all around an A+ app! The calculated rates are EXACTLY the same as generated from our FedEx Ship Manager account (down to the penny), and dimensional weight calculation is SPOT ON. Highly recommend for anyone using FedEx to ship!

January 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for the awesome review! We’re glad to know you are happy and excited to use the App.

Aloha Boxed Hawai'i

Excited to see all that this app does but ALREADY absolutely THRILLED a Shopify rep suggested it. Not having much tech experience, linking my FedEx account to get live quotes seemed a little daunting. I emailed PluginHive with the information and w/in less than 24hrs they integrated my account with FedEx! Although I'm still configuring the settings I am SO relieved to know customer service really exists for this app and is THE BEST!!! Thank you Keerthi!

January 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. We’re glad to hear that you had a great experience with our app and our customer support team.

Stellina

Is there a way to rate more than 5 stars? The customer service team of this app is really beyond excellent! They've assisted me from the beginning to the end of the installment process; they patiently and efficiently answered all my questions! The app is also great! It meets all the requirements we're looking for and it exceeded our expectations! Awesome! :D

January 13, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you enjoyed our product and service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8