Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Remy And Virgin

One of theeee Best and Thee most useful apps to all the store owners using FEDEX and relying on other thirdparty apps for their shipments.have been using this app for 3 months and the support from this team was really really good be it with initial set up or analyzing any issues or questions that needs to be looked in to ASAP to meet your requirement to customize the app to you need.

Blues Wireless

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very knowledgeable and quick reply, it helped me to solved my issue and get me better understanding on how the rates work with the app..

Terrene Tires

App is great and support was amazing. Highly recommend if you have negotiated rates and have different box sizes.

Sadaf.com

The APP has a Lots of Options for FedEx, and the Support is very Responsive and help with any Issues that you may have.

Motel Margarita

The only app we've found truly works for linking One Rate with Shopify. Honestly a huge downfall of Shopify's that you can't link FedEx One Rates directly, but Pluginhive fixes that. Customer support is fantastic as well. Our one rates were populating based on customers ordering more than 1 unit and it scaling up the box size. But they helped us immediately

Givelocc

I am starting to use the app and their service is really good, Samuel made me a call and helped me to configure everything.

Kane Dezign LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app to set up shipping for our Shopify website. As soon as I did the installation, I got a call from them. Sibi Firoz helped us with some weight issues, and he was great. I definitely recommended it!

CoquittaTheLabel

Location United Arab Emirates

Great, Ship, Rate, and Track Apps. Gives customers an idea of what shipping costs may look like so it doesn't come as a surprise later during checkout. The support team is friendly and responsive.

Flow Health

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Extremely easy to use. Makes work a lot easier and the customer service reps have been very professional and helpful.

Fueler store

Location Germany

never expected that level of attention to detail. They have a solution for literally everything. Recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23