Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

Saddle Peak Steak'n Company

This app has been very helpful in setting up shipping with Shopify and FedEx. Additionally, the tech support has been very helpful, quick to respond, and knowledgeable.

peregrinworkwearusa

Exellent work and asistence!The solved al my inscription with the fedex/shopify app , thanks ,diego

homecityinc

This app is very useful for us. We needed some assistance to set it up correctly, and the customer support is also extremely helpful, and they are quick to resolve any issues.

Cholys

I give her 5 star because I cannot give 10. She was very friendly and professional, she fix something that has been an error for almost a year and no one knew.

Compound Solutions

We were looking for an app to easily integrate our FedEx account into our shopify. Though this app does not override the native features at the fulfillment screen, it is very easy to use and takes a ton of work off your plate to run FedEx. I must say, Jon whom is our rep has been outstanding to work with. It's like we didn't even have to do anything at all to get the app up and running. His efforts and service are the reason we will stick around.

Frost of London

This app is great and cuts out any human errors and a lot of time consuming tasks. Very easy to set up and lots of options to customize for all business needs. 100% a recommended app.

Monica Curiel Art

Prathyusha was such a help when it came to establishing my account. I appreciated the customer support I received.

Aerocreeper

Jon was very helpful getting me started with this. It looks like it will do everything that I want. Up until now, we have been copying and pasting addresses. With this automated solution, we'll save time and reduce errors. I like that we can use our own own FedEx account and get the rates that we currently get.

barkpottywholesale

Great customer support! Addina was incredibly helpful and quick to respond. When I was having trouble setting up the features and integrating it with my store, she got on a call with me the same day so we could screen share and she answered all of my questions!

January 13, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you again for your feedback.

TOUCH by Adriana Carolina

This app is excellent! I love to work with this FedEx app. Customer support is very kind. All of them are great and I am happy to work with them.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app. It was a pleasure to onboard you to our Shopify app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18