Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx | Reviews

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

KomuniK8 Handmade

This app is worth the 5 stars just for the help from customer service. Sorting out the shipping is complicated however you do it, buy having this app it helps to integrate it to your checkout so customers can see live rates and any taxes. Plus it takes out any risk of copy/paste or re-typing customers address because you can print labels directly .

FYT Supplies Malaysia

he App is reasonably complicated to set up but then logistics, in general, is overly complicated in the first place! However, after persevering with FedEx and the Ship team we got it going and, well,

potplant.shop

Great app -- very helpful in displaying rates and ship times to set the correct expectations for our customers. I have worked with Anees who was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting us all set up with Fedex integrations.

Ilios Lighting

I am only into day one .....but hands down the best customer support I have yet to see on the Shopify app store. I called to ask a question, they immediately got me on a zoom call and sat there with me for 30 minutes while I went through my first order batch. Beyond impressed.

nashvillebarrelco

We use this app to ship our products around the US and to print labels quickly. The support was very attentive and helpful in the set up process. It took some time to confirm all of the account details, but they made sure to be responsive and see it through. Now that it's set up it makes printing labels so much faster.

Benrus

Best service ever, I had a problem with FedEx One Rate, they respond me quickly and call me
All fixed super

Vinovia Direct

Customer service is great and app is easy to use. Only issue I had was with set up and learning all the details for alcohol shipping. App makes shipping so much easier!

Beings. Worldwide

Really glad to be using this app. It is highly efficient and makes shipping with Fedex super easy. They also have great customer service. One of the agents, Addina, was very helpful and so patient in guiding through the issues that I was facing. Highly recommend this app!

EVACA | Premium Accessories for Tesla Model 3 & Model Y | Canada

The developing team was extremely helpful. I had some issues with the app and the team took only 1 day to help me fix it. Very very helpful. Totally recommend!

Ravenscroft Crystal Wholesale

Excellent customer support. Received a call back within 10 minutes after a ticket was submitted to the support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16