FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Adika

Great App. Helped us a lot to solve some shipments issues with FEDEX.
The support team is amazing!
They helped us a lot with the app configuration and also did some adjustments in the app to support some features required by FEDEX Israel.
Thank you so much PluginHive Team!

Le Olive UK

A great app to generate FedEx labels. Using it on multiple stores. And the support is top notch! Thank you, PluginHive Team.

Touching His Hem

We have just moved over to FedEx from DHL and this app is so brilliant. It connects my store directly to my online FedEx profile which was not the case with the DHL app. We had some struggles getting the app installed and the PluginHive was amazing and within the same day we had everything up and running smoothly. I am really happy with how everything is working and the amazing support. I will certainly recommend this team!

thehungrymonkeybakingcompany

Incredible customer service with this app - we struck some minor issues on install which were responded to with incredible speed and resolved within 24 hrs. We have been looking for a way to ship FedEx without having to leave Shopify for some time, and are so thankful to have found PlugInHive

Le Olive

This app is very useful for us. We needed some assistance to set it up correctly, and the support was always available and willing to help!

GunSkins

We were excited to negotiate really great rates with FedEx with their One Rate program, but were disappointed when the Shopify Built-in FedEx integration showed shipping rates to our customers that were not competitive. Using this app allowed us to fine-tune the settings to allow us to show FedEx 2-Day One Rate prices so our customers would more likely consider that as their preferred method for delivery.

Williams International

Great plugin with lots of options for companies that rely on Fedex. The tech support is very responsive and does a great job helping you setup. If you are experienced with Shopify and need to create FedEx labels or get FedEx rates, this is a great plugin.

Leigh Country

This was one of the only apps I could find for Fedex compatibility that was both affordable and had good customer support. Couldn't have launched my site without it. It made printing fedex shipping labels a breeze. Thanks Plugin Hive!

Liplock Coffee

Great app - simplifies fulfillment process. Support team is always available to help and is prompt in turning around solutions.

PedestalSource

What took months with a previous developer on the Craft Commerce platform only took myself, who has no experience in building sites, less than a day to integrate with our FedEx account rates and get all our products accurately pulling shipping costs. Definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5