Feedback Rebates

Feedback Rebates

by virthium

Smart way to Automate Reviews & Boost Sales

Reiki Attunement Courses

This is exactly what I was looking for. Simple to use. Initially there was an issue putting the code into my template. I contacted the team and within hours (at the weekend!!) they responded and input the code for me. My webstore template has more than one version and so the code needed to go into the correct version being used. They also gave me good advice for the future. I would recommend without hesitation. Excellent customer service. Thank you!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure helping you. Good luck with your business... so much needed during these tough times.

MILTACT.COM

Absolutely awesome customer service. I am not good with HTML code, so they did all the work for me just to make sure I was happy. I've never experienced such amazing service, and I love the app. I recommend for every store owner.

December 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Glad we could help! You've got an awesome store with very cool tactical and outdoor gear products, and we're delighted to have you as a client.

Vape Juice

Always a great customer service!

December 27, 2019

Thank you for your review and your continuous support over the 2 years of being with us. We've got to know each other very well, and it's been an absolute pleasure having you as a client. What you've achieved in the vape industry is truly amazing, and we are happy to be part of this journey with you.