Recensies (658)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 november 2023

Miss Durra from the customer service team is fantastic, helped me solve a lot of problems, would recommend to others to use!

Crafuel Outdoor EU
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 4 december 2023

Hi Crafuel Outdoor EU store admin,
Here's Durra from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Besides improving your experience, we will continue to enhance our services for valued FeedHub users like you. Thank you for your kind words, and for being the best part of FeedHub.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only FeedHub but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Durra

18 augustus 2023

I couldn't be more enthusiastic about recommending this app! The level of customer service they provide surpasses any I've encountered across various apps. Their responsiveness Julie is remarkable! They meticulously guide you through each step, patiently requesting screenshots to ensure your experience is flawless and comprehensible. Moreover, they go the extra mile by thoroughly inspecting every detail to ensure you're harnessing the app's full potential. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.

Babeside
Hongkong SAR van China
9 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 31 augustus 2023

Hi Babeside admin,

Here's Ocean from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued FeedHub users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of FeedHub

2 december 2023

This is great value for selling and marketing on social mediamm thanks to my feed!

Susan's Beauty
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 4 december 2023

Hi Susan's Beauty store admin,
Here's Windy from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Windy

21 november 2023

Makes managing my feeds much easier and gives me flexibility that I can't get from Facebook/Shopify. Also, they have great support!

Doubletake
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 22 november 2023

Hi Doubletake store admin,
Here's Julie from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Julie

29 augustus 2023

THERE WAS A GUY CALLED RICKY
in support team he really helped me to do a job which i was strugglinng for 4 days only by one click

I recommend everyone to install this app and use it
it't really useful

ADULT SHOP
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 31 augustus 2023

Hi ADULT SHOP admin,

Here's Ocean from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

2 januari 2024

SEEMS GOOD

Fashionsarah.com
Griekenland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 4 januari 2024

Hi Fashionsarah store admin,

16 november 2023

Excellent support and great bang-for-buck. I like Apps that just work.

LocaPica
Roemenië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 22 november 2023

Hi LocaPica store admin,
Here's Ricky from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Ricky

5 oktober 2023

Cost Effective one app solution. work simply, and straightforward. Mostly luck on this app for seamless integrations

Illumination Studio
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 16 oktober 2023

Hi Illumination Studio admin,

26 juli 2023

I've downloaded many of the app's, spent several hours, but only with feedhub i got it working normally with user-friendly interface, yes as not programmer i need to understand step by step actions but here support do they best to set you correctly and asap.

Beige and Blue markT
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 dagen gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 27 juli 2023

Hi Beige and Blue markT admin,

Here's Durra from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only FeedHub, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Durra

10 september 2023

Very good app! Greate support every time they help us with what we need

Zemra Home