**UPDATE SHOPIFY FACEBOOK PIXEL INTEGRATION FULLY SUPPORTED!** NO NEED TO ADD ANY PIXEL SNIPPETS TO YOUR THEME...INSTRUCTIONS ON SHOPIFY PIXEL INTEGRATION HERE
***Complete User Guide -
Feedly User Guide***
How does Feedly help me use Facebook Dynamic Product Ads?
Feedly automatically creates a product feed of all your stores products or variants. You can then add the product feed to your product catalog and dynamically create Facebook ads with the exact product your visitors viewed or added to cart!
Is there any set up I need to do for Feedly?
1.) You need to have a Facebook Business Account, you can create on for free Here. 2.) You need to making sure your Facebook pixels are set up correctly on your store. Please use Shopify's Facebook Pixel Integration for this. You can reference Shopify's Facebook Pixel Help Guide HERE.
After I set up the pixels do I have to update Feedly?
No, Feedly will update your product feed automatically for you whenever a change is made to your products.
What are the other benefits of using Feedly?
1. No maintenance needed after initial setup.
2. Your product feed will be fully hosted so you can have an unlimited amount of products and variants in your feed!
3. Supported by Shopify's Facebook Pixel Integration so you don't have to worry about adding code to your theme!
4. Set Google Product Categories for your products or individual product sets.
5. Add Link Tracking parameters to all of your URLs so you know exactly which sales are generated from your Dynamic Product Ads.
6. Assign Custom Labels to individual products or products set so you can separate your Feed into multiple feeds however you want.
What else can I do with a Facebook Dynamic Product ads?
1. Retarget visitors who viewed or added to cart but did not purchase
2. Retarget visitors who added to the cart but did not purchase
3. Market specific product groups to your past visitors
4. Cross-sell products to visitors
5. Up-sell products to visitors