Feedly ‑ FB Product Feed

Feedly ‑ FB Product Feed

by IHS Labs

Generated a Product Feed URL you can use for Dynamic FB Ads

Tee for the Soul

This app seems to be no longer supported by the developer. Has not worked for us in months. Do not download - it will only charge you money.

California Republic Clothes

Not working correctly - feeds displaying incorrect prices and only updates infrequently. Will revise rating if the developer gets back to us, not holding out for it though!

Vintaholic Whitestudio

No support and I've just realised this app was not refreshing my feed for months causing my Retargeting campaigns on Facebook to keep showing old products that are out of stock for some time. If you stop maintaining this app, please inform your subscribers so we can move elsewhere, now I've paid for the app each month that is not working.

Ocha Co

Q Tell us what you think of this app.

A. Non existent support

Q. Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend?

A. Why would I recommend it?

Q. If you had a bad experience, please try contacting the app developer at support@ihslabs.com before posting a negative review.

A. No point contacting you. You never reply.

Particular Paws

Same problem as everyone else. Cant get into app, NO response from support

Phonebibi

unusable. can't go into the app it times out. no reply from support.

Soalpha

unusable - the app constantly freezes and times out.

Beonlynatural

It worked the first time, then it froze on me, now I can't get access to it. Super frustrating for such a little task. Fix it!!!!!

Lumen Naturals

Have sent 4 messages and have gotten no response. Installed on two stores and has not produced a usable feed or uploaded current products to enable editing for Facebook feed.

D Ily Deals

Easy to use. Works instantly.

I use it to track conversions for individual products on facebook because my store is quite general so I think it's better to have the pixel optimize for specific products.

Support always replies very fast and helps me with extra stuff.

Previous 1