Feedo

Feedo

by Regalix

Create and continuously optimize your feed before publishing.

Winewings

Asked for a feature and they implemented it very quick! Very cool! Now I can use Feedo for my online business. :)

Emer Jones Apparel

Look I am going to be completely honest. Do not download this app if you need things done quickly. Although it is the only app that 'works' for pushing your products to GMC...the support is only good when you leave a negative review. After I changed my review upon their request, the support just disappears. I have had troubles since the first moment I installed the app. It wouldn't work! Errors all the time, couldnt edit things because it wouldnt save. Still a month later and the app still doesn't seem to work. I have tried to contact them but that was 4 days ago and I am still waiting for a response . All in all, get it if you NEED to but the support really sucks and the app is even worse. I would give this a 3 stars, but I am giving it 2 to get the attention of support.

Charlemagne Premium

Very negative experience. Don't waste your time here. After days of waiting I simply uploaded the google feed myself which was still quicker than this. Took about 4-5 days to upload, then everything was declined.

Akimey

Great fast support! I totally recommend. They solved my issues in less than 24hrs. Keep it going with the great work

Lemas Kokopelli Gallery

Their response time in support is earning this 5 star. That, and it's free, which is a price that's hard to beat! Had a couple hiccups setting up, but the developers were incredibly speedy with a fix to the bulk editor. Hoping this will be our feed app for a long time to come.

Lamporia Com

This app is time-wasting. We installed the app and waited over 24 hours to let it sync our products but nothing happened.. We contacted the support regarding the issue but got no real answer. We may change the star rating if the problem is fixed.

Vorana

Very good plugin. Very easy and intuitive

Shampoo2u

Best APP for feeding ever! Works very well. Easy to use and then its free couldn't be more perfect

Gimbal Guru

Very happy with the support and UI. Thank you

Cimarrons Closet

It sort of works. Don't trust it when using the bulk editor, because not everything will be updated. It's actually free and actually sends the products into Merchant Center so I can't complain much
Previous 1