Feedo

Feedo

by Regalix

Advanced Google shopping feed automation.

LaTribudesigns

Feedo app makes the entire process of running a campaign on Google Shopping much easier and the customer service provided by Abhrajit exceeded all my expectations. 100% recommended. Google should simplify the way advertisers can run Google Shopping campaigns, but this is another issue that has nothing to do with Feedo app.

omybag.com.ua

Awesome app, works great!
Support responds very quickly and even assists in launching. There was a problem in the language of the feed, but everything was very quickly finalized for my needs, super, keep it up!

Body Design Art

The app is really easy-to-use, it covers all the necessary functionality and Abhrajit's support is just awesome :)

Bebe Reborn Brasil - Bebe Reborn Silicone Baratos

I am a merchant from Brazil, but I do not have the option to change the language of the Feed to Portuguese. Can you help me?

SL Global Collection

The app does exactly what it advertises to do, and Abhrajit from the support team was particularly helpful and receptive in listening to our needs. Highly recommended, keep up the great work!

RepQuip

Great Software App!!!! Quick response time, Excellent Service. We made a few suggestion which the developers updated very quickly . Thank you

Iroiro Online

Kept erroring out. The app also took the undiscounted price and not the discounted price. No where to change or edit it.
---
Edit:
Feedback to support and they made some backend change which allows me to disable brand from being sent over. However the app still defaults it to be the store name. Will update again if they change\fix that part.
---
Edit:
Used the full description modal instead of the popup one and finally the ad goes through!

DIFUXE

Recommended!!! I have tried others apps but none work, they are automatically but my product keeps disapproved or forever pending!!! Switched to this app, 50% my product was approved and others was disapproved with clear error to fix. Finally, it's FREE!!!

Great British Meat Company

We had an issue where we were receiving email notifications every time we made an alteration to our products in the Feedo feed. Abhrajit from the support team was able to work with the technical team to fix the issue for us in a timely manner. The app itself works great and we're very happy with the service.

Winewings

Asked for a feature and they implemented it very quick!
Very cool! Now I can use Feedo for my online business. :)

Previous 1