Feedo

Feedo

by Regalix

Advanced Google Shopping Feed Automation

Rutabagas

This app has been a life saver! Additionally I had a glitch and the Feedo team was amazing and attentive in helping me resolve the issue. Very Happy :-)

Posh.Haus

Keeps freezing. It's been 4 days now, no help from support. I wish for larger stores the process didn't take days. So disappointing.

Pro Property Supply

Needed a quick app to get products up to Google. Feedo was super easy for inventory and drop shipped items. Only downside is having to manually run the updates, but small issue, since the process is easy.

MeanWell.INT

Great App .Using it for the last 6 months
to publish our products to merchant center .
it makes work so much easier .{ the publish process saves errors that might result in ban from google }
we had an issue that required support assistance . they have solve it in a day.
Best App - and it is free .it is much better than other paid apps that i have tried

Comfify

To make it brief: it works and works well. Choosing categories and cleaning up any missing fields is super easy. It is free... and it has support - I had an issued (adding a feed to a sub-account vs main account) and these guys took care of everything pronto. The company and the app are the best!

ActiveSportsCo

I used this app, it got the job done. The support was very helpful too. The responded within 24hrs, considering that this app is free I didn't expect such quality of service

MYKID

Technical support has no idea how to use the app. Nefarious, I do not recommend it at all, a waste of time. They do not explain how to use it. bad application

Fortunoff Fine Jewelry

We were able to get all 3,000 products listed! There were a few things that we had to learn while along the way, but the tool did exactly what we needed it to do. While support wasn't instant, it was extremely helpful. Ask support for help, you'll get much farther. Much of what needs to be done requires manual intervention initially.

Panbiii online

it was an awesome app, but doesn't work anymore. no matter what you do, your merchant center will never have any product listed.

Big Little Stuffs

This app isn't perfect yet. However, this is FAARR better than other apps on market right now that's free.

No strings attached. A must have app if you need to customize tags that will be used for Google Shopping Ads.

The support is a bit delayed but very kind and helpful. But hey it's free.

Previous 1 3 4