Feedo

Feedo

by Regalix

Advanced Google Shopping Feed Automation

MYKID

Technical support has no idea how to use the app. Nefarious, I do not recommend it at all, a waste of time. They do not explain how to use it. bad application

Fortunoff Fine Jewelry

We were able to get all 3,000 products listed! There were a few things that we had to learn while along the way, but the tool did exactly what we needed it to do. While support wasn't instant, it was extremely helpful. Ask support for help, you'll get much farther. Much of what needs to be done requires manual intervention initially.

Panbiii online

it was an awesome app, but doesn't work anymore. no matter what you do, your merchant center will never have any product listed.

Big Little Stuffs

This app isn't perfect yet. However, this is FAARR better than other apps on market right now that's free.

No strings attached. A must have app if you need to customize tags that will be used for Google Shopping Ads.

The support is a bit delayed but very kind and helpful. But hey it's free.

WickyDeez

Apart from Feedo being a free tool (which is great), it has had its ups and downs at the start. However from using the app within a month, quite a few tweaks and upgrades have already been made by the support team which has improved the app greatly.

Abhrajit from the support area has been amazing with also helping me iron out the issues from the start. The customer service is fantastic and usually quite quick to get back to you and also friendly.

They take feedback on board and actually do something about it unlike some other app developers. There are of course some more improvements to be made with Feedo but to be very honest the upgrades are coming on very nicely which has made it easier to use each time.

Overall, I highly recommend this app not only because it's free to use, but it does a lot of the tasks that other paid apps provide and its way better over the Shopify Google Shopping app which has been completely terrible.

I believe Feedo will just keep getting better. I may continue to provide updates with my experience with this app in the near future.

Sphb

I used app,Great app and Free,
I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

dMart Gear

I just started using this app today, Have to say it makes life to easy with getting your merch uploaded into your google merchant account!

Urban Hideout

Like other negative reviews, products are not showing in Google Merchant Centre and support is saying it's on Google. If it gets solved, I'll change my review

LaTribudesigns

Feedo app makes the entire process of running a campaign on Google Shopping much easier and the customer service provided by Abhrajit exceeded all my expectations. 100% recommended. Google should simplify the way advertisers can run Google Shopping campaigns, but this is another issue that has nothing to do with Feedo app.

omybag.com.ua

Awesome app, works great!
Support responds very quickly and even assists in launching. There was a problem in the language of the feed, but everything was very quickly finalized for my needs, super, keep it up!

Previous 1 3